Of Some Interest
Welcome back to OSI! Have a great day!

-The OSI crew
Of Some Interest
Welcome back to OSI! Have a great day!

-The OSI crew
Of Some Interest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Talk, write, and chat!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Earth Point 2

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ellie
Admin
Admin
Ellie

Earth Point 2 Empty
PostSubject: Earth Point 2   Earth Point 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 3:38 am

Preface
“We need more humans.”
The opening statement in the President of Earth’s speech said it all.
They didn’t need more humans; they would die without them.
“I know many of the humans on earth are not pure humans any more, but we need as many pure humans to come to our offices in the next year…”
Of course, this was not a counting regime, as it had been so many times in the past. No, it was to grow four superhumans.
Two girls, two boys. And they, with a bunch of mutants and other “muck that should’ve been killed off eons ago,” according to the government on the inside.
So, 20,000 of the last humans on earth went to the government, and all had hair samples, skin samples, eye tests, the whole lot, until all of this was jigsawed together into four humans.
Four humans that would populate another planet.

-

Written by Ally and myself, if we get enough interest, more'll be posted.
Back to top Go down
http://mysteriousmagicblog.blogspot.com
Marmalade
Marmalade

Earth Point 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Earth Point 2   Earth Point 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 7:10 pm

I am interested!
I would totally love to read more :D
Back to top Go down
Ellie
Admin
Admin
Ellie

Earth Point 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Earth Point 2   Earth Point 2 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 12:03 pm

YAY!

-

Chapter 1 - Part 1
Zelda sat down on the hard seat that seemed to be in every ship these days. There was a jug of orange to her right, and to my left was the remains of planet earth in her palm.
She sighed. Why did I even sign up for this stupid program? Zelda thought, as the clang of the ships' engine starting echoed throughout the compartment
Nyla hit the green button which opened the door to the room. She stepped inside a took a seat by her friend, "So..."
"Why did we sign up for this?"
"It sounded like fun. Then we found out the real reason for it. And before we could stop it, there goes the earth," Nyla looked pointedly at the rock in Zelda's palm.
Zelda bounced the ball of rock in her hand. "This is all we have left..." everyone had been moved to the moon, and soon it had veered dangerously off course, so, only 20 people were allowed to leave, and "be free". They all knew that they would be watching. Always.
Nyla watched the rock bounce, feeling sorry about what had happened, "I wish we could have done something. They wiped out the entire planet."
"We weren't alive, Nyla. Remember? Genetically engineered?"
"I know, but still." Nyla pulled her knees closer to her and curled into a ball, "I can't help but feel guilty."
Zelda hugged her friend gently. "We have the whole world in our hands, Nyla. Literally."
"The price of that is pain," Nyla stood up and walked over to a type of window, "But I guess it's all over now."
"I wish we knew someone that could turn back time," Zelda laughed bitterly, "but then, we'd never have been made and humans would still be....humans."
"That's true," Nyla forced a small smile, "Nothing we can do now. Let's just worry about what's going to be done today."
Soon enough, far too soon for Zelda's liking, they were in space and zooming away from the small ball of silvery rock. "Haha, imagine it. Nyla and Zelda, conquerors of the universe!" she waved her hand around as though picturing the stars.
Laughing slightly, Nyla tried to picture it in her mind, "I see...fire. Lots of fire. I don't think I should try to rule a world," she laughed again.
Zelda stuck her tongue out. "Just because I'm brilliant," she flicked her long, silvery hair into Nyla's face. "B-R-I-L-L-I-A-N-T!"
"Oh? Well then. Can you do this?" Nyla's eyes flashed into a grey-blue and a small rain cloud appeared over Zelda and began to douse her.
Zelda grinned, and disappeared. "I can always teleport, you know," she grinned, standing on the other side of the room with her hands placed jauntily on her hips.
And, I can make the rain follow you anyway," Nyla stated as it moved across the room to Zelda, "If I ever need to know where you are, I can just make it rain on you."
The rain cloud edged away from Zelda and poured on Nyla. "Tele-whatever!" Zelda laughed.
Back to top Go down
http://mysteriousmagicblog.blogspot.com
Marmalade
Marmalade

Earth Point 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Earth Point 2   Earth Point 2 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 3:30 pm

even more interest growing! :D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Earth Point 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Earth Point 2   Earth Point 2 Empty

Back to top Go down