Of Some Interest
Welcome back to OSI! Have a great day!

-The OSI crew
Of Some Interest
Welcome back to OSI! Have a great day!

-The OSI crew
Of Some Interest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Talk, write, and chat!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ANIMAL CROSSING RP!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mikaela
Mikaela

ANIMAL CROSSING RP! Empty
PostSubject: ANIMAL CROSSING RP!   ANIMAL CROSSING RP! EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 6:04 pm

So basically, I am the new kid in Town. Im Moving to Osi-ville, and I cant wait to make new friends... little that I knew, they would be animals! (Its better to know what animal crossing is before you play this) So here is my info. Let me note, I am the only human. You guys are the animals.

This is what I look like:

ANIMAL CROSSING RP! Photo341

My name is Mikaela. Our town fruit is apples. Once we have 8 people in the down, I will draw a map. You can move out with your animal any time you want, and move in with a new one. The limit to how many animals you can have is 3. You can also be Nook, Pelly, Tortimer, ect.

Name:
Type of Animal:
Personality:
Looks like: (you can choose a charecter from here http://www.animalcrossingcommunity.com/characters.asp?SubNavID=37)
Other:

Said Kapp'n, the odd looking Turtle. I jumped out of the car. It was a sunny day. The first thing I did was go to the Town Hall. Rover, a cat on the bus, said to go there. So, why not listen to a talking cat on a bus drivin by a turtle? He also talked to me about financial issues. I think Im okay, thanks. Once I got there, a nice-enough looking duck was waiting at the counter for me.
"

Hi! You must be Mikaela. Welcome to OSI-ville! I would love to talk, but Im super busy. Why don't you go look at empty houses? Once you have found the one you like Tom Noo-" I cut her off.
"Tom Nook. I have heard of him.... Im okay, thanks. I can work myself around. Thanks,"
I said, before I start running to a nice looking house, *walks into house* "Wow this house is pretty nice, but kind of small." *walks back out sees Nook walking towards me*

~Nook: Hi I'm Nook, do you like your house? Kind of small hm? Yes Kind of small *doesn't let me respond* here why not try to make some money and work at a part-time job for me? Yes that'd be great... so why don't you just come on over righ----

Mikaela: NO. I don't want to work for you, just let me come to your shop, I can pay off the debt myself thank you.

Nook: . Okay.... I'll just go now.. Sorr---

Mikaela: JUST GO.

Nook: *before running off* You owe me 19,800 bells!~

"Ugh." Mikaela said. "Gotta start collecting shells, I guess."

Back to top Go down
John
Super Mod
Super Mod
John

PostSubject: Re: ANIMAL CROSSING RP!   ANIMAL CROSSING RP! EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 10:59 am

Name: Boomer
Type of Animal: Penguin/Bird thing
Personality: He's a very easy-going character and is friendly.
Looks like:ANIMAL CROSSING RP! 971254-boomer_icon
Other: His dream is to fly.

Boomer was sitting on the beach under a palm tree, with his rod, watching the shadows of the fish intently.
Back to top Go down
Mikaela
Mikaela

PostSubject: Re: ANIMAL CROSSING RP!   ANIMAL CROSSING RP! EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 6:00 pm

Mikaela walked up to a penguin... Bird... Thing. "Hi! Im Mikaela. Im new. And you are...?"
Back to top Go down
John
Super Mod
Super Mod
John

PostSubject: Re: ANIMAL CROSSING RP!   ANIMAL CROSSING RP! EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 9:50 am

"Fish." Boomer said, not looking up. Then, he looked up and grinned. "Sorry," he said. "I was concentrating. I'm Boomer."
Back to top Go down
Mikaela
Mikaela

PostSubject: Re: ANIMAL CROSSING RP!   ANIMAL CROSSING RP! EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 11:01 am

"Cool! How long have you been at OSI-ville?
Back to top Go down
John
Super Mod
Super Mod
John

PostSubject: Re: ANIMAL CROSSING RP!   ANIMAL CROSSING RP! EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 12:15 pm

"Oh," Boomer considered this for a minute. "3 years, give or take."
Back to top Go down
Mikaela
Mikaela

PostSubject: Re: ANIMAL CROSSING RP!   ANIMAL CROSSING RP! EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 8:08 am

"Wow! And I have only been here three minutes! Well, I gotta go find shells and stuff to sell. Need to pay off my house." Said Mikaela, while walking away from her new friend
Back to top Go down
John
Super Mod
Super Mod
John

PostSubject: Re: ANIMAL CROSSING RP!   ANIMAL CROSSING RP! EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 11:27 am

"Good idea." Boomer said. "Wish I'd thought of that." he muttered.
Back to top Go down
Ellie
Admin
Admin
Ellie

PostSubject: Re: ANIMAL CROSSING RP!   ANIMAL CROSSING RP! EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 1:55 pm

Name: Aurora
Type of Animal: Cat
Personality: She's lively, but easygoing, and enjoys sleeping. She naps a lot. She can get angry easily, but is also too trusting in people.
Her house is a mess, but the style is the kiddy one for her house. She doesn't have a job but will disappear from the gate every now and then and come back with millions of bells. Her house is very big.
Looks like: ANIMAL CROSSING RP! Rosie

-

Rosie was sat under a tree, sleeping.
Back to top Go down
http://mysteriousmagicblog.blogspot.com
Mikaela
Mikaela

PostSubject: Re: ANIMAL CROSSING RP!   ANIMAL CROSSING RP! EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 4:39 pm

"Hi!" Said Mikaela, waking up the purple cat.
Back to top Go down
Marmalade
Marmalade

PostSubject: Re: ANIMAL CROSSING RP!   ANIMAL CROSSING RP! EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 10:52 am

(I would join and I want to join, but for some reason the link for the characters isn't working for me.)
Back to top Go down
Mikaela
Mikaela

PostSubject: Re: ANIMAL CROSSING RP!   ANIMAL CROSSING RP! EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 4:31 pm

(OH NOES. Uhhh.... Just type in ACCF Carecters Oh I can't spell)
Back to top Go down
Ellie
Admin
Admin
Ellie

PostSubject: Re: ANIMAL CROSSING RP!   ANIMAL CROSSING RP! EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 1:05 pm

Gasping as she woke up, Rosie mumbled out. "I'm sorry, I did the homework!"
Back to top Go down
Mikaela
Mikaela

PostSubject: Re: ANIMAL CROSSING RP!   ANIMAL CROSSING RP! EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 4:32 pm

"What?" Asked Mikaela. First animal neighbors, but wierd sayings too?
Back to top Go down
Ellie
Admin
Admin
Ellie

PostSubject: Re: ANIMAL CROSSING RP!   ANIMAL CROSSING RP! EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 9:22 am

"Oh." She turned to Mikaela. "Um, sorry...." a faint blush was on her cheeks.
She stood up and grinned. "I'm Rosie...I like sleep..." she promptly yawned. "Who're you?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ANIMAL CROSSING RP!   ANIMAL CROSSING RP! Empty

Back to top Go down

ANIMAL CROSSING RP!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Of Some Interest :: Role Playing Games :: Simulation RPGs-
Jump to: