Of Some Interest
Welcome back to OSI! Have a great day!

-The OSI crew
Of Some Interest
Welcome back to OSI! Have a great day!

-The OSI crew
Of Some Interest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Talk, write, and chat!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Doctor Who RPG

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ellie
Admin
Admin
Ellie

Doctor Who RPG - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Doctor Who RPG   Doctor Who RPG - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 1:22 pm

First topic message reminder :

Because I'm cool:
Name:
Other:

Name: The Doctor, also known as Doctor
Age: Unknown. Currently in first stage of regeneration cycle.
Species: Time Lord
Looks: Long, curly white-blonde hair. Blue eyes, pale skin, wears white t-shirt and fleece, jeans and a pair of buckly-boots.
Other: OMG SHE HAS A TARDIS AND A SONIC SCREWDRIVER

--

The TARDIS was spinning in circles as it fell to earth. Sparks were emitting from the machines and a single woman was trying - and failing to man it. Swearing in a foreign tongue, the TARDIS crashed and everything went black.

Last edited by Ellie on Sat Sep 25, 2010 2:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://mysteriousmagicblog.blogspot.com

AuthorMessage
Ellie
Admin
Admin
Ellie

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who RPG   Doctor Who RPG - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 11:28 am

People were definitely staring now. The Doctor shoved the things back into her pocket, gave half of the money to Wri and then wandered off. "I'm going to look at the DVDs," she said absentmindedly.
Back to top Go down
Marmalade
Marmalade

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who RPG   Doctor Who RPG - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 11:30 am

"Okay!" Wri beamed, adding more things. "Oh, I love these things!" She grinned, adding a bag of caramels to the shopping cart.
Back to top Go down
John
Super Mod
Super Mod
John

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who RPG   Doctor Who RPG - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 12:00 pm

"What is it with you people and shopping sprees?" The Philosopher asked, paying for a single bar of chocolate and walking out of the shop. He opened the bar and took a bite. Suddenly, a man came running at him. "You've got to help me!" he exclaimed. "They're coming for me!" The Philosopher looked at him skeptically. The man sprinted away again, shouting.
Back to top Go down
Ellie
Admin
Admin
Ellie

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who RPG   Doctor Who RPG - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 12:13 pm

The Doctor was by his side in a second. "What was that?" she asked/muttered to the Philosopher.
Back to top Go down
Marmalade
Marmalade

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who RPG   Doctor Who RPG - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 3:55 pm

"Who's chasing who?" Wri popped up, carrying a small draw string bag. "I just remembered I had this, so I put all the candy in it after I paid. It's refrigerated. I love infinitely large bags." She changed the subject back to the weird guy. That guy was really loud. I could hear him in the store. What did he want?" She handed The Docter the left over cash, which was still loads, even after all of that candy.
Back to top Go down
John
Super Mod
Super Mod
John

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who RPG   Doctor Who RPG - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 12:31 pm

I don't know..." The Philosopher said. "He seemed pretty scared, whatever it was. I think we should follow him"
Back to top Go down
Marmalade
Marmalade

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who RPG   Doctor Who RPG - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 4:08 pm

"Awesome, excitement!" Wri grinned. She ran off in a direction, and ran back. "Er, where'd he go?"
Back to top Go down
Random_Reenan
Random_Reenan

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who RPG   Doctor Who RPG - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 4:35 pm

Name: The Dancer (or Danny)
Age: ummm, well she's in stage 1 of the regeneration cycle
Species: Time Lord
Looks: small, wispy blond hair, electric blue eyes, wears black jeans, a t-shirt with an overly large black and white jacket, sneakers, and a Michael Jackson-like hat.
Other: DON'T DISS THE SONIC

Danny woke up near the wardrobe in the TARDIS. Noticing that she was alone, she burst out of the TARDIS and sprinted towards the store. "Sorry, I'm awake, I'm up, I'm...I'm...I'm about to run into you!" she shouted, colliding into Wri. "Hi." she mumbled, now face-first on the ground.

Back to top Go down
Marmalade
Marmalade

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who RPG   Doctor Who RPG - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 4:41 pm

"Oh, I was wondering where you were!" Wri smiled, tossing Danny a chocolate sweet. "Here you go! Some dude came and freaked out in front of The Philosopher, and I was about to follow him as soon as Phil tells me where he went."
Back to top Go down
Random_Reenan
Random_Reenan

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who RPG   Doctor Who RPG - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 4:42 pm

"Mmm, lollies..." Danny jumped up and rearranged her hat.
Back to top Go down
Marmalade
Marmalade

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who RPG   Doctor Who RPG - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 4:47 pm

"You are awake, right?" Wri tossed her a lolly. "Didja hear anything inside the tardis? Like a guy shouting as he passed by."
Back to top Go down
Random_Reenan
Random_Reenan

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who RPG   Doctor Who RPG - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 4:50 pm

"Ummmmm...Nope, can't remember." Danny shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Marmalade
Marmalade

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who RPG   Doctor Who RPG - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 4:51 pm

"Aww." Wri turned to The Philosopher. "Hey Phil! Which way did that guy go?"
Back to top Go down
Ellie
Admin
Admin
Ellie

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who RPG   Doctor Who RPG - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 8:54 am

The Doctor licked her finger, stuck it in the air, and then grinned at the other three Lords. "He was running away from something, at a guess. Something like that giant Adipose." she pointed towards the monster in question, which was about the size of a large house.
Back to top Go down
Marmalade
Marmalade

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who RPG   Doctor Who RPG - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 8:55 am

"Yeah, probably something like that. Should we run too then?"
Back to top Go down
Ellie
Admin
Admin
Ellie

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who RPG   Doctor Who RPG - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 8:58 am

"Nahh. It has no mothership and is currently running off it's own mind or whatever. The Nanny is probably on Adipose seven or whatever."
Back to top Go down
Marmalade
Marmalade

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who RPG   Doctor Who RPG - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 9:07 am

"So basically it's a little lost kid?"
Back to top Go down
Ellie
Admin
Admin
Ellie

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who RPG   Doctor Who RPG - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 9:18 am

"Well, yeah. It'll suck in tons of fat from peoples bodies to try and gain some sort of information, but at the end of the day, it's lost."
Back to top Go down
Marmalade
Marmalade

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who RPG   Doctor Who RPG - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 9:27 am

"Can we help it?"
Back to top Go down
John
Super Mod
Super Mod
John

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who RPG   Doctor Who RPG - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 1:16 pm

"Don't call me Phil." The Philosopher snapped. He hated it when people called him Phil, but they still did regularly. "We could always try and bring it home, but then again, it wouldn't fit through the door of the Tardis. The question is, how did it get so big? Its twice the size of an adult Adipose, but is clearly a child." He whipped out his sonic screwdriver, which was red, and scanned the gigantic blob, which was lumbering around. "There are no signs of radioactivity or growth hormones. It seems natural."
Back to top Go down
Ellie
Admin
Admin
Ellie

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who RPG   Doctor Who RPG - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 1:24 pm

"It's sad," The Doctor muttered, seemingly to herself. "So, so, so sad."
Back to top Go down
John
Super Mod
Super Mod
John

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who RPG   Doctor Who RPG - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 1:27 pm

The gigantic Adipose picked up a motorbike and began to suck on it. The Philosopher was stumped. This was impossible. "I think it's our responsibility now, one way or the other."
Back to top Go down
Ellie
Admin
Admin
Ellie

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who RPG   Doctor Who RPG - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 1:29 pm

The Doctor sighed reluctantly, then turned to the TARDIS. "You guys keep an eye on it. I'm going to see if I can call up Adipose Seven via the void." She opened the door, closed it behind her and the TARDIS slowly disappeared.
Back to top Go down
John
Super Mod
Super Mod
John

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who RPG   Doctor Who RPG - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 1:33 pm

"Great." The Philosopher sighed. The Adipose tossed the motorbike over it's shoulder. It crashed in the middle of the road. People were screaming and running. The Adipose laughed.
Back to top Go down
Ellie
Admin
Admin
Ellie

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who RPG   Doctor Who RPG - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 1:45 pm

The Doctor was hovering on the edge of the Void when she called up Adipose Seven. "Hey...No, be quiet! It's the Doctor...Yes, that is my real name..." a heavy sigh. "There's a HUGE adipose on Earth. If you don't collect it...Okay, cool, you'll be there in a moment. I'll land and check. And if you're not, then all four of us will not be impressed. Now be quiet." She smashed the phone back down on the base, grumbling something about 'damn Adipose Nannies...'.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who RPG   Doctor Who RPG - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Doctor Who RPG
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next