Of Some Interest
Welcome back to OSI! Have a great day!

-The OSI crew
Of Some Interest
Welcome back to OSI! Have a great day!

-The OSI crew
Of Some Interest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Talk, write, and chat!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Brawns and Brainships

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ellie
Admin
Admin
Ellie

Brawns and Brainships Empty
PostSubject: Brawns and Brainships   Brawns and Brainships EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 2:16 pm

You live in the distant future, where people travel across the galaxy as though they were heading off to the shops. Your parents are in a small group archaeologist families, never staying somewhere for too long, always moving onwards.
One day, on a new planet, you and your friends (some are relatives) are bitten by a batch of "fleas", thus rendering your body utterly useless.
So your still active brain is put into a ship (your brain is stuck into a ship, where your "body" is the ship itself) and you are now forced to work for a company that uses you for one of two things: looking after a city, or to have a normal job.
You and all your friends are placed into the same ship, where you encounter are given Brawns - humans, who go out onto planets for you. Little do you know, that soon you will be having the time of your life.

Notes:
- Brawns are superhumans, basically. They're a lot more intelligent, strong, and handsome/beautiful than normal humans, but they are not as intelligent as brainships.
- Brainships have unlimited access to any information they want. Brainships cannot move the ship without gaining consent from at least ONE other brainship player.
- To show you've read the rules, put: "I less than three pink" in the other section.
- You are only allowed ONE RP character in this RP.
- Brawns do NOT have relations. They are fully customised DNA peeps.
- Brawns and Brainships tend to have personality matches done, to make sure that they are able to work with each other easily.
- Non-sexual relationships are allowed in this RP (just so ya know. xD)
- RIGHT NOW THE BRAWNS AND BRAINSHIPS HAVE NOT MET. RIGHT NOW, THE BRAINSHIPS ARE DISUSSING WITH THEMSELVES ABOUT WHO TO PICK FOR BRAWNS, AND THE BRAWNS ARE WAITING IN THE WAITING ROOM.

Brainship ID:
Name:
Relatives:
Other:

Brawn ID:
Name:
Looks:
Other:
------------

Brainship IDs:
Ellie
Name: Hypatia "Tia" Cade
Former Gender: Female
Relatives: None.
Other: I less than three pink.

Marmalade
Name: Rosie
Former Gender: female
Relatives: none
Other: I less than three pink

Brawn IDs:
Random_Reenan
Name: Shyla Unitt
Looks: wispy pale blonde hair, electric blue eyes, pale skin, small and light on her feet.
Other: I less than three pink.

John
Name: 6
Looks: Medium height with short black hair. He's very well built for someone his age.
Other: Known as 6 because he was the 6th Brawn to be created, and because the scientists who created him couldn't come up with a decent name.

Last edited by Ellie on Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://mysteriousmagicblog.blogspot.com
Ellie
Admin
Admin
Ellie

PostSubject: Re: Brawns and Brainships   Brawns and Brainships EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 12:03 pm

NOTE: TO HAVE A NEW CHARACTER/BE ACCEPTED (if you haven't been already, i.e: your charrie on my earlier post) INTO THE RP, YOU HAVE TO PM ME. NO PM = NO ENTRY.
I also saved everyone's characters. :D

Tia hummed to herself as she reread the files of the Brawns over. She had been listening to Andrew Justhavén recently - one of the latest composers, with music that only Brainships could hear properly.

Last edited by Ellie on Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
John
Super Mod
Super Mod
John

PostSubject: Re: Brawns and Brainships   Brawns and Brainships EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 1:49 pm

6 was sat in the corner of the room, polishing his prized possession, his gun. It was small, silver and not very threatening, but it was the latest design, state of the art. It wasn't as if he didn't use other weapons, but this was his favourite.
Back to top Go down
Ellie
Admin
Admin
Ellie

PostSubject: Re: Brawns and Brainships   Brawns and Brainships EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 2:06 pm

"Well," Tia said suddenly, "You're accepted, 6."
Back to top Go down
John
Super Mod
Super Mod
John

PostSubject: Re: Brawns and Brainships   Brawns and Brainships EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 1:17 pm

"Cool." 6 grinned, standing up and holstering his gun. "It's time to kick *** and take names!"
Back to top Go down
Random_Reenan
Random_Reenan

PostSubject: Re: Brawns and Brainships   Brawns and Brainships EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 2:55 am

Shyla was leaning against the wall, listening to what looked like a tiny ipod, intent on adjusting a silver knob on the back of it.
Back to top Go down
Ellie
Admin
Admin
Ellie

PostSubject: Re: Brawns and Brainships   Brawns and Brainships EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 1:55 pm

Tia started to hum along with the tune, waiting for Rosie to wake up from Deepsleep.
Back to top Go down
John
Super Mod
Super Mod
John

PostSubject: Re: Brawns and Brainships   Brawns and Brainships EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 1:57 pm

(What do Brainships actually look like?)
Back to top Go down
Ellie
Admin
Admin
Ellie

PostSubject: Re: Brawns and Brainships   Brawns and Brainships EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 1:58 pm

(Um, like a long metal blue tube, usually in the middle of a room. They can control several screens in the ship, though, so you don't need to look at the case.)
Back to top Go down
John
Super Mod
Super Mod
John

PostSubject: Re: Brawns and Brainships   Brawns and Brainships EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 2:00 pm

(So, they're not actually the ship, more like they control the ship? I'm a bit confuzzled :/)
Back to top Go down
Marmalade
Marmalade

PostSubject: Re: Brawns and Brainships   Brawns and Brainships EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 7:10 pm

Rosie woke up with a yawn. "I hate that moment between deepsleep and waking up. It hurts." She muttered. "So Tia, Who'd you pick?"

(Ah, I'm so very clueless. *facepalms*)
Back to top Go down
Random_Reenan
Random_Reenan

PostSubject: Re: Brawns and Brainships   Brawns and Brainships EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 11:56 pm

Shyla glanced up for a moment at Tia, waiting.
Back to top Go down
Ellie
Admin
Admin
Ellie

PostSubject: Re: Brawns and Brainships   Brawns and Brainships EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 1:49 pm

"Six!" she laughed, a high peal. "Because before you were in Deepsleep, you were like: 'I'm picking Shyla!'
Back to top Go down
Marmalade
Marmalade

PostSubject: Re: Brawns and Brainships   Brawns and Brainships EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 1:51 pm

"I KNEW I talked in my sleep! My parents just never told me what I said, because they were always to busy laughing when I brought it up." Rosie looked at Shyla. "Alright Shyla, looks like I already picked you."
Back to top Go down
Ellie
Admin
Admin
Ellie

PostSubject: Re: Brawns and Brainships   Brawns and Brainships EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 1:56 pm

"Our parents are still busy searching for the stupid EsKays," an image of a person rolling their eyes appeared on one of Tia's many screens. "They'll never find them."
Back to top Go down
Random_Reenan
Random_Reenan

PostSubject: Re: Brawns and Brainships   Brawns and Brainships EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 2:08 pm

Shyla shrugged and went back to fiddling with the ipod, muttering something about "babysitting a computer..."
Back to top Go down
Ellie
Admin
Admin
Ellie

PostSubject: Re: Brawns and Brainships   Brawns and Brainships EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 2:11 pm

There was a sharp beep from one of the speakers in the room, and then silence came from Tia, quite obviously offended.
Back to top Go down
Marmalade
Marmalade

PostSubject: Re: Brawns and Brainships   Brawns and Brainships EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 2:11 pm

"Hey, WE HEARD THAT." Rosie complained.
Back to top Go down
John
Super Mod
Super Mod
John

PostSubject: Re: Brawns and Brainships   Brawns and Brainships EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 2:19 pm

(Want to explain?)

Six jogged up the steps into the ship. He moved very much like a soldier, his movements were very precise and quick. The male Brawns were usually like this, whereas the females tended to be more freespirited. "So, what's the plan?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Random_Reenan
Random_Reenan

PostSubject: Re: Brawns and Brainships   Brawns and Brainships EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 11:19 pm

"There's a plan?" Shyla asked, putting the ipod in her back pocket.
Back to top Go down
Ellie
Admin
Admin
Ellie

PostSubject: Re: Brawns and Brainships   Brawns and Brainships EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 11:55 am

(The brainships are wired up to the ship, enabling them to have speakers and monitors. xD)

"No."
Back to top Go down
Random_Reenan
Random_Reenan

PostSubject: Re: Brawns and Brainships   Brawns and Brainships EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 2:13 pm

"How very thrilling." Shyla said sarcastically, inspecting her nails.
Back to top Go down
Ellie
Admin
Admin
Ellie

PostSubject: Re: Brawns and Brainships   Brawns and Brainships EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 2:17 pm

Tia sighed. "Look, if you're going to be like that, then you can get off our ship now."
Back to top Go down
Random_Reenan
Random_Reenan

PostSubject: Re: Brawns and Brainships   Brawns and Brainships EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 2:21 pm

"No no no! I'll stop, I'll stop! Sorry." Shyla made a zipping motion across her lips.
Back to top Go down
John
Super Mod
Super Mod
John

PostSubject: Re: Brawns and Brainships   Brawns and Brainships EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 12:23 pm

"So, what exactly are we supposed to be doing?" Six asked, looking around at the others.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brawns and Brainships   Brawns and Brainships Empty

Back to top Go down

Brawns and Brainships
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Of Some Interest :: Role Playing Games :: Sci-Fi RPs-
Jump to: