Of Some Interest
Welcome back to OSI! Have a great day!

-The OSI crew
Of Some Interest
Welcome back to OSI! Have a great day!

-The OSI crew
Of Some Interest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Talk, write, and chat!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

True love is overrated ~ a rp

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Marmalade
Marmalade

True love is overrated ~ a rp Empty
PostSubject: True love is overrated ~ a rp   True love is overrated ~ a rp EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 8:37 pm

In the stupid world you live in, fairy tales exist, along with a future theme. (image jack and the beanstalk with the giant being a cyborg, or sleeping beauty with the dragon obsessed with video games. ) Fairy tales with robots, you get the idea.
And to make it worse, it's FILLED to the BRIM with true love. If you're a girl, when you turn sixteen something happens. You could poke your finger on a spindle and fall asleep, get captured by a dragon, or eat a poison apple. I don't know how it works, but it works on the EXACT day you turn sixteen. And then of course, if you're a boy, when you turn sixteen you go on a quest to find your true love and rescue her. Whether you're a boy or girl though, most of the time you have a spirit/angel/fairy tale creature thingy/companion by your side to help you through it. For 99% of girls and boys, they get along perfect, even though they've never met. Then you people come in. You're the remaining 1%.

As a child, all the girls went to school together, and all the guys went to school together. So, all the guys know/ or are friends with each other, and same with the girls.

You control both your character and their true love, but if you want, you can ask somebody if they want to team up with you so when talking to their true love, it's not you interacting with your own charrie.

Here is the form. :lovelove:

Character forms:
(you have to do it twice, one for the girl, one for the dude)
(and also, you can't change the age of your main charries. I just put it there so people can see them)
Name:
Appearance:
How they get along with their true love:
Who their true love is:
companion:
other:

Companion forms:
Name:
age (optional):
creature type (optional):
Appearance:
Personality (optional)
Other:

~
And here are mine, as an example:

Name: Amethyst
Personality (optional): N/A
Appearance: True love is overrated ~ a rp NanatsuiroDrop[/img]
How they get along with their true love: she's annoyed by him, and can barely stand him.
Who their true love is: Onix
companion: Jade
other:

Companion:
Name: Jade
age (optional): Unknown
creature type (optional): N/A
Appearance: The sheep in Amethyst's picture. ^^^
Personality (optional) Mischievous
Other:

Name: Onix
Personality (optional): He's like tamaki from the host club, but with a twist. He seems complete idiot, coming up with stupid ideas, and adores Amethyst. But then he's also kinda evil sometimes, and likes making Amethyst mad.
Appearance: True love is overrated ~ a rp OHSHC__Tamaki_by_attitudechick
How they get along with their true love: she doesn't bother him in the least.
Who their true love is: Amethyst
companion: Belz
other:

Companion form:
Name: Belz
age (optional): don't know
creature type (optional): dunno
appearance: True love is overrated ~ a rp Z72909603 like that, but not being a puppet
Personality (optional) sweet
Other:

(RULES: YOU HAD BETTER LIKE THIS RP, CUZ IT TOOK ME AN HOUR TO MAKE)

Last edited by Marmalade on Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Random_Reenan
Random_Reenan

PostSubject: Re: True love is overrated ~ a rp   True love is overrated ~ a rp EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 8:47 pm

Name: Kianna (no, KIKI, call me Kiki!)
Personality (optional): rebellious.
Appearance: True love is overrated ~ a rp Moz-screenshotTrue love is overrated ~ a rp Moz-screenshot-1ok, can't get the pic so I'll try and describe: long, wavy brown hair, pink frilly shirt, black skinny jeans, white frilly miniskirt, black scarf, short black top hat. no shoes. a result of a furious wardrobe battle between me and my mum.
How
they get along with their true love: thinks he's annoying and hopeless, but secretly thinks he's sweet.
Who their true love is: Jonathon
companion: an orangey-brown fox, called Pixie. (Pix. I feel sorry for you, it's worse than Kianna.)
other: I MADE UP THE TITLE, WOOT!

Companion
forms:
Name: Pixie. (I said Pix)
age (optional): uhh...
creature type (optional): fox, three tails.
Appearance:orangey-brown fur, big brown eyes.
Personality
(optional)
Other: nuffin

"Why don't you go out for a while, Kianna?" Kiki's mum asked seemingly casually. But Kiki knew her too well. She can't wait for me to get kidnapped or be injured or something, all thanks to my 16th birthday. "See ya." she mutters, walking briskly out the door with Pix at her bare heels. "What about your shoes?" her mum cried out after her. "Love you too, see you later!" was the reply.
Back to top Go down
Marmalade
Marmalade

PostSubject: Re: True love is overrated ~ a rp   True love is overrated ~ a rp EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 9:16 pm

Amethyst popped up next to her, with Jade on her head. "Hi Kiki." She and Jade chorused. "Your mom kick you out too?" she didn't wait for an answer. "At least our birthdays come together, so we'll be able to help each other deal with getting 'Prince Charmings' " She sounded disgusted when she mentioned them. "You should just hear my mom. " She put on a high pitched voice, sounding like her mother. "Oh my little Amethyst, you're not thinking of wearing that, are you? You should wear this dress, the one with those beautiful pink bows. Oh, I do hope you don't get picked up by a dragon, you eating a poison apple would be so much better." Amethyst frowned. "You should have seen the dress she wanted me to wear. It wasn't a dress, it was wearing a big present."
Back to top Go down
Random_Reenan
Random_Reenan

PostSubject: Re: True love is overrated ~ a rp   True love is overrated ~ a rp EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 9:19 pm

"Good grief. My mum and I had a war. Thus this happened." she gestured to her odd outfit. "Oh no! What about the guys?! If my prince charming turns up in any sort of armour, I think I'll just hide behind Pix."
Back to top Go down
Marmalade
Marmalade

PostSubject: Re: True love is overrated ~ a rp   True love is overrated ~ a rp EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 9:22 pm

Amethyst nodded. "Shining armour equals ick. I'd rather get kissed than rescued from a dragon. Dragons are cool." She looked at Kiki's feet. "No shoes? Never fear, I have an extra pair of rocket powered boots!" She whipped out a pair of white and red boots, with little things on the bottom. "Like roller blading, but idiot proof and more fun."
Back to top Go down
Random_Reenan
Random_Reenan

PostSubject: Re: True love is overrated ~ a rp   True love is overrated ~ a rp EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 9:32 pm

"I'll give them to Prince Charming." Kiki said, taking them and grinning. "Let's get this over with. I am going to go over there, hopefully meet mystery boy, save him, and I will be back in a few minutes." Kiki told her, walking into the forest.

Jonathon's POV

Oh my gosh. That's her. Don't panic! She's about to step on the thorn. Then all I have to do is save her.

back to normal

Kiki noticed a thorn on the ground, picked it up and chucked it over her shoulder. "What can I say, I'm not THAT stupid." she muttered.
"AAAh!"
Kiki looked behind her, and saw a boy with curly blonde hair and electric blue eyes wincing, with the thorn in his cheek. "Oh, sorry!" she said, walking over to him. "This may hurt a bit." she said, grabbing his chin and preparing to take out the thorn. "Oww!" he yelped as she took it out. "All better. So you're prince charming? Come on then." she grabbed hold of his ear and began walking back to Amethyst.

Last edited by Random_Reenan on Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Marmalade
Marmalade

PostSubject: Re: True love is overrated ~ a rp   True love is overrated ~ a rp EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 9:35 pm

Amethyst whistled as she came back, holding on to a boy with curly hair's ear. "Dude, nobody's gotten a prince charming that fast since the beginning of time. Lemme guess, who saved who?" She grinned at the boy with curly hair. "Hi Kiki's prince charming. You're not the best at this, are you?"
Back to top Go down
Random_Reenan
Random_Reenan

PostSubject: Re: True love is overrated ~ a rp   True love is overrated ~ a rp EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 9:39 pm

"I saved him. It was classic. I skipped over the thorn, threw it behind me, he got it in his cheek and I took it out." Kiki explained, still holding his ear. She's so small, yet so tough. Jonathon thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Marmalade
Marmalade

PostSubject: Re: True love is overrated ~ a rp   True love is overrated ~ a rp EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 9:40 pm

Amethyst laughed. "Sounds awesome." She suddenly shuddered. "You know, I reeeaallly don't want a prince charming."
Back to top Go down
Random_Reenan
Random_Reenan

PostSubject: Re: True love is overrated ~ a rp   True love is overrated ~ a rp EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 9:45 pm

"You'll be fine." Kiki reassured her. "It's easy."
Introduce yourself, don't be weak! Jonathon told himself. "I'm Jonathon..."
Kiki turned to him. "Right. I'm Kianna, but call me Kiki." she said shortly, turning back to Amethyst.
Back to top Go down
Marmalade
Marmalade

PostSubject: Re: True love is overrated ~ a rp   True love is overrated ~ a rp EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 9:51 pm

"Yeah but, I suddenly got this really creepy feeling." Amethyst shifted uneasily. Jade nodded. "I got the same feeling too." Amethyst twirled a strand of hair. "Oh well I guess. I just had better get this day over with as quick as possible." She sighed. "Okay. I don't wanna get kidnapped by anything, and thorns hurt, so that leaves poison fruit as the winner." She suddenly smiled. "I'm getting pumped about this. Any fruit suggestions, besides apples?"
Back to top Go down
Random_Reenan
Random_Reenan

PostSubject: Re: True love is overrated ~ a rp   True love is overrated ~ a rp EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 2:24 am

"Hmm, maybe you should just avoid fruit today. And vegies." Kiki suggested.
"Um, my ear..."
"Oh, sorry." Kiki let go. "Sorry, would you give me a minute?" she whispered to Amethyst. She stepped back and took in Jonathon's appearance. He was wearing faded jeans and a grey shirt and he was kind of tall. I like him. she decided.
Meanwhile, Jonathon was doing the same thing. He realized how weird her outfit was and her were were mossy green and how shiny her hair was. "Ehem!" she snapped her fingers in his face. He started. "Ok. So, in my opinion," she faced Amethyst. "Get it over and done with, and don't be shy about it, because then you would actually look like a pink-haired damsel in distress." she advised. "Off you go, shoo shoo." she joked.
Back to top Go down
Marmalade
Marmalade

PostSubject: Re: True love is overrated ~ a rp   True love is overrated ~ a rp EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 8:57 am

"Ew. You have a point. " Amethyst nodded, clicking a button on a hair clip. The button activated her rocket boots, and she hovered up a bit higher than Kiki. "You know what? I think today I'll just ignore the fact it's my birthday. Why don't we just have fun? Last one to Didi Dragon's Ice cream shop buys!" She raced off before she finished the sentence.
Back to top Go down
Random_Reenan
Random_Reenan

PostSubject: Re: True love is overrated ~ a rp   True love is overrated ~ a rp EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 3:38 pm

"But the drag-oh well." Kiki sighed. "I guess we'd better go catch up to her." she said, putting on the boots. "Hold onto me." she said, flying upwards. Jonathon grabbed her around the waist at the last minute.
"Well this is awkward..."
"Ya think?"
"I don't like heights..."
"Just deal with it, be a man."
"I am a man..."
"No duh, shuttup!"
"Ok."
"You're paying by the way. Think of it as a date."
"But..."
"I forgot to bring money, sorry. My mistake."
"Oh, that's ok."
"I know."
"Kiki?"
"Yes?"
"Your fox is clinging onto my shoe.
"So?"
"..."
Back to top Go down
Marmalade
Marmalade

PostSubject: Re: True love is overrated ~ a rp   True love is overrated ~ a rp EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 8:28 am

(that reminds me, where is Jon's creature pal?)

Amethyst was already sitting on a stool, slurping a cookie smoothie. Jade, who was sitting on the counter, held a mini one. "Ah, Didi's cooking skills have improved! This is amazingly yummy." Jade beamed cheerfully.
Back to top Go down
Random_Reenan
Random_Reenan

PostSubject: Re: True love is overrated ~ a rp   True love is overrated ~ a rp EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 3:27 pm

(is this where your gonna meet Prince Charming?)

As soon as they landed, Jonathon let go of Kiki's waist, seeing the evil look on her face. "So, where's your pet?" she asked, as Pix jumped into her arms. "Um, he's here, this is Errick, my uh, guinea pig." Any other girl would have squealed and started announcing how cute it was, but Kiki and Pix just looked at it with their eyebrows raised, then looked at each other. "It's a ball of fluff with eyes." she stated. "I have intelligence, thank you very much!" Errick snapped. "It talks." Pix said, tilting her head. "This is Pix." Kiki said, pointing to the fox.
Back to top Go down
Marmalade
Marmalade

PostSubject: Re: True love is overrated ~ a rp   True love is overrated ~ a rp EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 4:25 pm

A small cat like creature waddled up next to Jade.
"Hi! I'm Belz."
Jade smiled. "I'm Jade."
Belz then whispered something in Jade's ear, and they both giggled.
"Wow, you're cute. May I buy you a drink?"
Amethyst looked up to see a blond dude, with blue eyes and a charming smile. She didn't admit it to herself, but he was actually kinda cute.
"How about no, you can't. Because I just finished my smoothie. By the way prince charming, Does it LOOK like I'm a damsel in distress? Because I'm not."
The blonde boy laughed, as if amused. "You're even cuter with attitude. I'm Onix."
Amethyst rolled her eyes. "Yeah, and my name is Queenie."
"Actually, her name is Amethyst." Jade burst out, with a big smile. Amethyst glared at Jade, who exchanged glances with Belz.
"A name as beautiful as you are." Onix smiled.
"Okay Dude, you can stop hitting on me."
Back to top Go down
Random_Reenan
Random_Reenan

PostSubject: Re: True love is overrated ~ a rp   True love is overrated ~ a rp EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 4:32 pm

"Ah, look! Amethyst is meeting Prince Charming!" Kiki said excitedly, grabbing Jonathon's arm. "They look so cuuute." she sighed, hugging the arm. Jonathon flushed. She's. touching. me.
Back to top Go down
Marmalade
Marmalade

PostSubject: Re: True love is overrated ~ a rp   True love is overrated ~ a rp EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 4:38 pm

"I heard that!" Amethyst called to Kiki.
"And It is not even POSSIBLE, for this dude to be my prince charming."
"But Why ever not?" Onix held her hand, but she swiped it away.
"Because it just isn't possible. Now if you excuse me, I need to go."
Amethyst grabbed Jade away from Belz, and instantly clicked on the button that activated her rocket boots. "I'm leaving Kiki. See ya later."
Back to top Go down
Random_Reenan
Random_Reenan

PostSubject: Re: True love is overrated ~ a rp   True love is overrated ~ a rp EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 4:42 pm

"But Amethyst! Fine. Come on, Jonathon, we'll follow her." Kiki sighed, reactivating her boots. "Hold on." she said, and yet again, Jonathon caught on at the last moment, and was left dangling from her waist.
Back to top Go down
Marmalade
Marmalade

PostSubject: Re: True love is overrated ~ a rp   True love is overrated ~ a rp EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 4:46 pm

Amethyst had flown over to the theater, and had a disgusted look on her face as she looked at all the movies. "Romance, Fictional Romance, Romance, Romance. What is up with this movie selection!?" At the very bottom was one zombie movie. "Hi kiki. How about this Zombie movie?"
Back to top Go down
Random_Reenan
Random_Reenan

PostSubject: Re: True love is overrated ~ a rp   True love is overrated ~ a rp EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 4:50 pm

"Ok...Jonathon and I will go get the tickets, and YOU can go get popcorn, kay?" Kiki decided, pulling Jonathon's arms from her waist. Jonathon flushed again, and followed after her to the ticket booth. "Hopefully this works." she muttered. "I'm sure it will." Jonathon said, trying to cheer her up.
Back to top Go down
Marmalade
Marmalade

PostSubject: Re: True love is overrated ~ a rp   True love is overrated ~ a rp EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 4:57 pm

"Knowing Scheming Kiki, She's probably got that creep waiting for me." Amethyst grumbled as she made her way to the popcorn stand. She was about to pay for the popcorn, when somebody wrapped his hands around her. "Allow me." Onix smiled, handed the popcorn dude a coin.
(it's not actually a coin, it's like a wallet, but they just scan it in and presto.)
"What a coincident meeting you here!" Onix Winked at Amethyst, who groaned.
"I'm still not a damsel in distress."
"It doesn't matter to me. You're definitely the one for me, Damsel in Distress or not."
Amethyst frowned, and grabbed the popcorn.
Back to top Go down
Random_Reenan
Random_Reenan

PostSubject: Re: True love is overrated ~ a rp   True love is overrated ~ a rp EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 5:00 pm

Kiki had bought the tickets, and was spying on Amethyst and Onix. "They're so perfect together." she sighed happily. Jonathon was deep in thought about something.
Back to top Go down
Marmalade
Marmalade

PostSubject: Re: True love is overrated ~ a rp   True love is overrated ~ a rp EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 5:03 pm

Amethyst turned her head, and spotted Kiki.
Jade had been sitting on Kiki's head, and helped Amethyst see her.
"Hey Amethyst!" Jade waved.
"Kiki says you and Onix are perfect together!" Jade beamed.
Amethyst frowned.
"I hope the movie ends soon." She muttered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: True love is overrated ~ a rp   True love is overrated ~ a rp Empty

Back to top Go down

True love is overrated ~ a rp
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Of Some Interest :: Role Playing Games :: Miscellaneous RPs-
Jump to: