Of Some Interest
Welcome back to OSI! Have a great day!

-The OSI crew
Of Some Interest
Welcome back to OSI! Have a great day!

-The OSI crew
Of Some Interest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Talk, write, and chat!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My nice medusa charrie

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Marmalade
Marmalade

My nice medusa charrie Empty
PostSubject: My nice medusa charrie   My nice medusa charrie EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 9:37 am

I was watching the new clash of the titans, and I came up with this!

"Of Course, well that's just peachy!" Medusa cried, throughing her hands up in exasparation. "It always happens, always! They insist on looking at me, and get turned to stone. Do you know how sick I am of looking at lifeless statues?" She quickly grabbed a pair of extremely dark sunglasses. "I mean, seriously. I've been here for years and YEARS without anybody to talk to." She reached onto the top shelf on the cuboard, and pulled out a hat and blonde wig. "And as soon as another pour soul comes along, they catch me at the ONE time I'm not wearing my sunglasses. Either that, or the sunglasses fall of, or they're here to kill me in the first place." She finished putting on the wig. "Do you know how many times I've had my head cut off? Eighty-seven TIMES. And unlike the common tales, no I'm not evil. I WILLINGLY GIVE IT TO THEM. Yet if they tell that to the people back home, they'll sound like wimps, so they make up horrid tales about me when I give them cookies and lemonade. Being Medusa sucks, You know?" She turned to (insert charries name here). And If she hadn't seen the snakes before hand, Medusa was actually attractive. You could hardly tell that she was someone that would turn you into stone if she took off her sunglasses and you looked into her eyes. She seemed young too. "Yeah I know what you're thinking, I don't look that bad. The snakes are actually real sweeties too. You know how old I was when I ended up like this? I was nineteen years old. NINETEEN. And I haven't aged since." She frowned, and angry took a bite out of a cookie. "And you know what when I willingly give my head to them? The very next day, I wake up good as new. No lines around my neck or ANYTHING. I don't deserve this crap!" She took a swig out of a can of soda. "I suppose you want my head too? Figures. I'm always the last resort to destroying this baddie, or that monster. And don't even get me started on why I turned into this. THAT JERK WHO CAUSED ME ALL THIS TROUBLE." She threw a fist up at the sky. "So little Starling, mind telling my why you need the head of Medusa?"
Back to top Go down
isnicket
isnicket

My nice medusa charrie Empty
PostSubject: Re: My nice medusa charrie   My nice medusa charrie EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 9:43 am

Ooh, nice!
Poor Medusa. :(
Back to top Go down

My nice medusa charrie
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Of Some Interest :: General Discussion :: Writing-
Jump to: