Of Some Interest
Welcome back to OSI! Have a great day!

-The OSI crew
Of Some Interest
Welcome back to OSI! Have a great day!

-The OSI crew
Of Some Interest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Talk, write, and chat!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

You never know what happens in a lab

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Little Crow
Little Crow

You never know what happens in a lab Empty
PostSubject: You never know what happens in a lab   You never know what happens in a lab EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 8:09 am

“Mmmmmh...... Drake? “was the first thing I mumbled.
“I am very sorry, dear, but my name isn’t Drake, but I do have to say I have an uncle that is the proud owner of that name.” A voice said from nowhere.

I looked swiftly around, only to come face to face with - nobody.

“Unfortunately, my uncle isn’t here. He went to Albania, you see, so he never visits.” the calm voice continued.

I waited for more, but it did not continue. I got up, eager to find three things. Where I was, who was the person with that voice I had just heard, and Drake.

I walked around the lab, searching for an issue. All of a sudden, I saw a person, apparently wearing a large coat, going through a door. I didn’t even take the time to read the label over that door, or even wonder why that person was wearing a heavy coat, I just ran after him, or her. STUPID MISTAKE, Ryan. Actually, was written over the door was:

EXPERIMENT ROOM - DO NOT ENTER WITHOUT ALL-PROOF COAT.

I pushed open the door, which was purple, with an odd substance on the handle. Fur, or slime, or furry slime, I don’t know.

The room was, unlike I imagined, not full of bizarre apparatus and machines, but only had four projectors on each side of the room.

“Well that’s some sort of experiment room.” I thought to myself. I wandered around the small room. I saw a door in a corner. I tried it, but it was firmly locked! The person that had come here must have locked it. I came back to try the other door, but to my horror, it was closed!

So now I was condemned to get stay in here, with no information, or food, or water, or – I’m exaggerating. I had a doughnut! Okay, I know, this optimism attempt failed.

All of a sudden, FLASH! The projectors turned on. I heard a faraway scream, and somebody laughing... When I opened my eyes, my head was throbbing; my arms felt as if they had been overstretched, my legs weighed tons, my tail –

WAIT. My TAIL ?!

I took a furtive look at my behind, only to see a green, furry tail wagging in front of me!

“It’s a dream. I can’t have a tail!” I told myself.

I tried the old technique of pinching myself, but nothing happened. So this wasn’t a dream! I took a glance at my surroundings. I was in what seemed like a vast, never-ending field. A calm, cool voice of a lady said:
EXPERIMENT RrKAT998 - PHASE 1: AGILITY

I barely started wondering what this meant when a HUGE wooden stake emerged from the earth barely inches in front of me! I was so scared I jumped back, and to my surprise, I landed 3 or 4 meters away! SWOOSH! Another stake popped out, nearly hitting me. I jumped back again, and landed on the first stake without trouble.

“I’m beginning to like this!” I said, grinning.

I dodged and climbed onto more rising stakes. It wasn’t a moment until I noticed the thing that had happened to my arms. I had FUR!

The stakes were now getting bigger, and taller, and to my shock, they started moving! I dodged them with difficulty, and suddenly, SLAM! One hit me squarely in the chest, making me fall on the floor. I heard a rumbling below. A stake! In a few seconds, I got speedily back onto my feet
(or whatever they were, now I had fur and a tail...)

Then, the background changed. “What now?” I said. Surprisingly, I wasn’t so shocked by everything. Maybe it was a dream. You know how dreams feel so real and so true. The voice sounded again.
EXPERIMENT RrKAT998 - PHASE 2: ACCURACY

I found myself in a closed semi-dark room. Many circles surrounded me. I thought there must be some laser-gun or something. To my revelation, the voice spoke again.
DART SHOOTERS - ACTIVATED

I looked around fort any “darts” coming to me, but no signal. I then realized some darts were sticking out of my hands. Then it came to me. “Okay, I’ll try it.” I said. I directed my hand to one of the circles, and concentrated. I felt the dart shooting out of the hands, and smashing the circle, leaving only little bits of it on the floor. “Amazing.” I said, looking at my hands again, which had new darts again. I retried the experience on the remaining circles. They all smashed into bits. The background changed again.
PHASE 3: FINAL PHASE: OVERALL: LIGHTS: OFF

The lights turned off instantly. I expected something hit me in the darkness, but they turned back on. One difference: All was yellow! It reminded me of some infra-red-thing camera my dad once used. He works n the police. They say that type of camera can see perfectly well in absolute darkness, even with no light on. I assumed the fact I could do the same. It was getting weirder and weirder, but-whatever. I was having fun, so who cares? You may think I’m the lazy type of person, that doesn’t care what’s happening, what are the consequences, etc.... BECAUSE I AM!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So waddaya think? Not a masterpeice, I know.
Back to top Go down
http://www.canailleblog.com/rayene
Marmalade
Marmalade

PostSubject: Re: You never know what happens in a lab   You never know what happens in a lab EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 12:57 pm

I like it. Sorta like the science experiment thing, right? :hmmm:
Back to top Go down
Little Crow
Little Crow

PostSubject: Re: You never know what happens in a lab   You never know what happens in a lab EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 2:24 am

M'yeah. I gotinspired by the RP. :D
Back to top Go down
http://www.canailleblog.com/rayene
Ant
Ant

PostSubject: Re: You never know what happens in a lab   You never know what happens in a lab EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 5:47 am

Interesting!
is that true :?:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You never know what happens in a lab   You never know what happens in a lab Empty

Back to top Go down

You never know what happens in a lab
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Of Some Interest :: General Discussion :: Writing-
Jump to: