Of Some Interest
Welcome back to OSI! Have a great day!

-The OSI crew
Of Some Interest
Welcome back to OSI! Have a great day!

-The OSI crew
Of Some Interest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Talk, write, and chat!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Millie Vs. Mark

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Grizzlybear
Super Mod
Super Mod
Grizzlybear

Millie Vs. Mark Empty
PostSubject: Millie Vs. Mark   Millie Vs. Mark EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 10:44 am

This is a story I started writing a while ago. If you like it, I'll continue :) MysteriousMagic/Ellie also wrote some of this story. I can't remember which parts XP

Chapter 1:

“Millie, come on this is absolutely stupid,” Mark sighed. “Would you just do it?” I leant against Mark’s door waiting for him to come out. I had bribed him to do it, but I obviously wasn’t going to give him real money. Chocolate money left over from Halloween would do the trick. He came out of the room dressed as Snow-White. “Now,” he began. “Tell me why I have to do this again?” “’Cos, well remember that newspaper article I have to write? Yeah, you do. Anyway, my point is that boys SHOULD be allowed wear princess outfits and things. Girl’s are allowed wear Darth Vader outfits, aren’t they?” I, of course, was lying about all of this. My purpose was this random competition my friends set up. ‘Who has the weirdest sibling?’ it was called. All I had to do now was write something absolutely crackers and I was sure to go to the next round.

Millie Vs. Mark Doodod10

I quickly grabbed my digital camera from my back pocket. I snapped the picture. “MILLIE!” Mark screeched pulling up his skirt. He began to run after me, for a minute I thought he’d catch me but then his high-heels got the better of him and he slipped down. I continued to run down the long corridor until I got to my room. I slammed the door. I was panting, but since I’m not a dog, this didn’t help much so instead I took a drink of water.
Moments later a loud knock, I stupidly guessed it was mum, was heard on my bedroom door. I opened it and there was Mark with a face as red as the red bits on his Snow-white-dress-sleeve. “Oh no,” I said. We both paused for about ten seconds when I got the instinct to close the door. Mark, being Mark, tried to open the door as I tried to close it. Strangely enough neither mum nor dad heard the fierce battle of doorknobs so the fight went on for easily fifteen minutes before Mark once more slipped in his heels. “Gotta love those heels,” I giggled as Mark lay on the ground in pain. I closed the door and decided to use my laptop.

Chapter 2:

I went onto facebook, I clicked on one of the groups I’m in, the group for ‘Who has the weirdest sibling’. I laughed when I saw Mary’s little sister standing in the toilet. That made me lose confidence, just a little bit. But all the same I grabbed the camera cable and connected it to my laptop so I could upload the photo.
Five minutes later and the photo and the other photos from my birthday were uploaded onto my computer. I got the picture of Mark and put it up on facebook. Wendy was obviously on at the moment too because only seconds later had she posted a comment on my picture ‘LOL! DID YOUR BROTHER DRESS UP LIKE THAT FOR HALLOWEEN?’ she typed and rated my photo five stars. I was defiantly going through to the next round.
Mark, I suspected, knocked on my door… AGAIN. I was about to open the door, but didn’t want to risk it happening again. So I plunked myself down on my bed and continued using my computer. This time the knock was louder. “MARK GO AWAY! CAN’T YOU SEE I’M BUSY!!?” I screamed. “Apologise,” he sighed. “No,” I said firmly. My door wasn’t locked, I could hear him coming in. “MILLIE!” he screamed. It was there and then I realised that the voice was in fact my mother and not Mark. Oopsidaisies I thought as I turned to face my incredibly angry mother. She sat down on my bed, and proceeded to give me a lecture about why I shouldn’t make my brother wear my Snow-white outfit, blah blah blah. I also noticed her keenness to look at what I was doing on my laptop. Each time she turned her head, I turned the laptop even more.
In the middle of what my mum was saying – I mean repeating – we heard Mark, or Dad, or whoever thumping to the ground. I bit my lip in an effort not to laugh. Mum, of course, let out a howl and ran down the stairs.

Back to top Go down
http://Platinumdream.blogspot.com
isnicket
isnicket

Millie Vs. Mark Empty
PostSubject: Re: Millie Vs. Mark   Millie Vs. Mark EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 5:40 am

Funneh. :D
Back to top Go down
Grizzlybear
Super Mod
Super Mod
Grizzlybear

Millie Vs. Mark Empty
PostSubject: Re: Millie Vs. Mark   Millie Vs. Mark EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 11:07 am

Back to top Go down
http://Platinumdream.blogspot.com
Little Crow
Little Crow

Millie Vs. Mark Empty
PostSubject: Re: Millie Vs. Mark   Millie Vs. Mark EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 11:37 am

XD I wish I could do that with my bro.
Back to top Go down
http://www.canailleblog.com/rayene
Sponsored content

Millie Vs. Mark Empty
PostSubject: Re: Millie Vs. Mark   Millie Vs. Mark Empty

Back to top Go down

Millie Vs. Mark
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Of Some Interest :: General Discussion :: Writing-
Jump to: