Of Some Interest
Welcome back to OSI! Have a great day!

-The OSI crew
Of Some Interest
Welcome back to OSI! Have a great day!

-The OSI crew
Of Some Interest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Talk, write, and chat!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Brawns and Brainships

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ellie
Admin
Admin
Ellie

Brawns and Brainships - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Brawns and Brainships   Brawns and Brainships - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 2:16 pm

First topic message reminder :

You live in the distant future, where people travel across the galaxy as though they were heading off to the shops. Your parents are in a small group archaeologist families, never staying somewhere for too long, always moving onwards.
One day, on a new planet, you and your friends (some are relatives) are bitten by a batch of "fleas", thus rendering your body utterly useless.
So your still active brain is put into a ship (your brain is stuck into a ship, where your "body" is the ship itself) and you are now forced to work for a company that uses you for one of two things: looking after a city, or to have a normal job.
You and all your friends are placed into the same ship, where you encounter are given Brawns - humans, who go out onto planets for you. Little do you know, that soon you will be having the time of your life.

Notes:
- Brawns are superhumans, basically. They're a lot more intelligent, strong, and handsome/beautiful than normal humans, but they are not as intelligent as brainships.
- Brainships have unlimited access to any information they want. Brainships cannot move the ship without gaining consent from at least ONE other brainship player.
- To show you've read the rules, put: "I less than three pink" in the other section.
- You are only allowed ONE RP character in this RP.
- Brawns do NOT have relations. They are fully customised DNA peeps.
- Brawns and Brainships tend to have personality matches done, to make sure that they are able to work with each other easily.
- Non-sexual relationships are allowed in this RP (just so ya know. xD)
- RIGHT NOW THE BRAWNS AND BRAINSHIPS HAVE NOT MET. RIGHT NOW, THE BRAINSHIPS ARE DISUSSING WITH THEMSELVES ABOUT WHO TO PICK FOR BRAWNS, AND THE BRAWNS ARE WAITING IN THE WAITING ROOM.

Brainship ID:
Name:
Relatives:
Other:

Brawn ID:
Name:
Looks:
Other:
------------

Brainship IDs:
Ellie
Name: Hypatia "Tia" Cade
Former Gender: Female
Relatives: None.
Other: I less than three pink.

Marmalade
Name: Rosie
Former Gender: female
Relatives: none
Other: I less than three pink

Brawn IDs:
Random_Reenan
Name: Shyla Unitt
Looks: wispy pale blonde hair, electric blue eyes, pale skin, small and light on her feet.
Other: I less than three pink.

John
Name: 6
Looks: Medium height with short black hair. He's very well built for someone his age.
Other: Known as 6 because he was the 6th Brawn to be created, and because the scientists who created him couldn't come up with a decent name.

Last edited by Ellie on Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://mysteriousmagicblog.blogspot.com

AuthorMessage
Ellie
Admin
Admin
Ellie

PostSubject: Re: Brawns and Brainships   Brawns and Brainships - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 12:38 pm

Tia made a sort of shrugging noise. "The Institute hasn't given us anything yet."
Back to top Go down
http://mysteriousmagicblog.blogspot.com
Marmalade
Marmalade

PostSubject: Re: Brawns and Brainships   Brawns and Brainships - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 1:44 pm

"Doom Doom Doom!" Rosie was singing the doom song while playing Tetris. She shouted. "Noooooo." When she lost. "I almost beat Tia's score!"
Back to top Go down
Random_Reenan
Random_Reenan

PostSubject: Re: Brawns and Brainships   Brawns and Brainships - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 11:46 pm

"Give us something to do Institute before we all die of boredom." Shyla grumbled, taking out her ipod-like machine.
Back to top Go down
Marmalade
Marmalade

PostSubject: Re: Brawns and Brainships   Brawns and Brainships - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 8:54 pm

(if you don't mind, I will make something happen)
"Hey, look! " Rosie made a picture of an anime girl appear on the screen, smiling. "The Institute just sent something! Apparently, Fidgeon City has had some weird things going on, so we have to go have a look around."

Back to top Go down
John
Super Mod
Super Mod
John

PostSubject: Re: Brawns and Brainships   Brawns and Brainships - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 4:34 am

"Right." Six said, whipping out his gun and replacing the magazine and putting it away again. "Lets go."
Back to top Go down
Random_Reenan
Random_Reenan

PostSubject: Re: Brawns and Brainships   Brawns and Brainships - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 5:51 am

"Relax, GI Joe. We haven't gotten there yet." Shyla said, putting the ipod-thing in her backpack.
Back to top Go down
John
Super Mod
Super Mod
John

PostSubject: Re: Brawns and Brainships   Brawns and Brainships - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 12:58 pm

"It can't hurt to be prepared." Six said calmly.
Back to top Go down
Random_Reenan
Random_Reenan

PostSubject: Re: Brawns and Brainships   Brawns and Brainships - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 6:29 pm

"True." Shyla said thoughtfully, shrugging.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brawns and Brainships   Brawns and Brainships - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brawns and Brainships
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Of Some Interest :: Role Playing Games :: Sci-Fi RPs-
Jump to: