Of Some Interest
Welcome back to OSI! Have a great day!

-The OSI crew
Of Some Interest
Welcome back to OSI! Have a great day!

-The OSI crew
Of Some Interest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Talk, write, and chat!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Death Over Dying

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ellie
Admin
Admin
Ellie

Death Over Dying Empty
PostSubject: Death Over Dying   Death Over Dying EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 2:16 pm

D-E-P-R-E-S-S-I-N-G. XD

Prolgue
The sun was setting, the light illuminating the whisper like clouds, illuminating the broken city. A young girl was in the wreckage of a street. Bodies littered it like rag-dolls, bones at broken, odd angles and blood smothering even the air.
She was walking in a straight line, through the wreckage. She reached the end of the road. Time seemed to be standing still. It felt like there were no-survivors, except herself, and the lonely bodies.
The girl had a blood and dirt stained face, and her jeans and blue t-shirt that had looked all right that mere morning were ripped and just as messy as herself.
There was a ripped and destroyed road under her feet. She looked down at her ripped shoes, uncomfortable with the view that lay below her.
There was smoke rising from a building, and there were bodies, oh-so many bodies. People's mums, dads, sisters, brothers, grandparents, everyone apart from her, the girl, were seemingly dead.
Suddenly a small, silvery light appeared in her hand.
Well done, Isabella, the light seemed to whisper.
I...did all this? the girl seemed numb.
Yes, we are all proud of you, the light shone more.
I am not proud, she was being blunt, honest.
Then why did you do it?
Because you told me to, her eyes were blank, unseeing as the picture faded away.
Back to top Go down
http://mysteriousmagicblog.blogspot.com
isnicket
isnicket

Death Over Dying Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Over Dying   Death Over Dying EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 3:46 am

Oh, poor girl. She killed everybody.
Doing Great, MM, as usual. :D
Back to top Go down
Ellie
Admin
Admin
Ellie

Death Over Dying Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Over Dying   Death Over Dying EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 8:55 am

Chapter 1
I was thrust back into my own body.
“What did you see?” Kane was on me already.
“Nothing,” I muttered, looking down. “I just saw some sky, again.”
There was a great sigh. Everyone had been waiting for me to tell of our escape, which I knew would never happen. Well, I didn't know, but it was a 50/50 chance of survival. I couldn't let them down, though.
There were a fair few of us in this prison, far underground. We were just random people, thrust into a prison; there was no reason for us to be here. It was the people that had decided we were going to be put into here.
“Why can't you see anything any more?” Kane had turned on me, again. “All you see is the sky! Maybe it would be useful if you died!”
I didn't start crying. Everyone in here got a lot of crap of Kane. He thought he lead us, but he merely squashed us. “Shut up, loser,” I rolled my eyes. He may have thought he was cool, but he was younger than me. “It might help if you were taller than me,” I shrugged.
Kane looked as though he was about to explode. The measly light illuminated the cell, making his face even redder.
I went over to my rags and sat down. I was one of the only few who weren't ill here, so I sat down next to Jane, a terminally ill girl. “Hey Jane,” I murmured quietly.
“Hello,” she said almost silently to me.
I smiled. “Are you okay?”
“No,” Jane answered. She was only eight and there were less and less days of life for her.
“Can I help you, with anything?”
“Yeah, Isabella. What does the sky look like?”
I sighed. Jane had never seen sunlight, except in memories I had given to her. She had been born in the darkness and would die there. “It's...wonderful. It's a bright blue with white little clouds and sometimes it goes grey with clouds that rain, or snow, or hail...” the sky I had been seeing must mean something.
“Thank you,” we had been silent for a few seconds. I looked down at my feet. I was always uncomfortable with Jane. I liked her, sure, but I just...didn't...feel right with her. Almost as if she was a long lost relation or something silly, which she wasn't. Of course, I didn't have any relations, so anyone felt like it.
I sat there until in the back of my head I knew it was dark. Jane was asleep, as were the other younger children, except me. I was treated as an adult.
I stood up. I realised that most of the older children were awake still, as were many of the adults. It was time.
I walked to the front of the cell. “Listen!” I called. It wasn't rowdy, but it was loud enough that you would have to call to wake up. “Listen!” I shouted. Everything went silent.
“It's time.”
Back to top Go down
Little Crow
Little Crow

Death Over Dying Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Over Dying   Death Over Dying EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 6:48 am

Nice! More! ;D
Back to top Go down
http://www.canailleblog.com/rayene
Marmalade
Marmalade

Death Over Dying Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Over Dying   Death Over Dying EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 4:19 pm

Is there more?
You're awesomeness increases everyday, I swear. xDD
Back to top Go down
Ellie
Admin
Admin
Ellie

Death Over Dying Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Over Dying   Death Over Dying EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 5:45 am

Haha, I wish. :3

I really need to finish stories. :3 I start 'em and never finish.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Death Over Dying Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Over Dying   Death Over Dying Empty

Back to top Go down

Death Over Dying
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Of Some Interest :: General Discussion :: Writing-
Jump to: