Of Some Interest
Welcome back to OSI! Have a great day!

-The OSI crew
Of Some Interest
Welcome back to OSI! Have a great day!

-The OSI crew
Of Some Interest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Talk, write, and chat!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mountain View Academy for the Gifted

Go down 
+4
John
Ellie
Marmalade
Vaneskerie
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Vaneskerie
Vaneskerie

Mountain View Academy for the Gifted Empty
PostSubject: Mountain View Academy for the Gifted   Mountain View Academy for the Gifted EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 4:07 pm

Plot Thingy: Okay, so you just got a letter by snail mail. You just can tell something is wrong by that. You never get snail mail. On the inside it says: "Congragulations! You have been accepted on scholarship to Mountain View Academy for the Gifted! And now by gifted, we don't mean your a special smarty pants, it means you've got powers or your a mythical creature..." anyways, your taking a plane to the Applachian moutains, were you'll hike to your school. Your at the airport where you meet others like you...

Fill out this form to join!
Name:
"Gift":
Personality:
Other:

Characters
Name: ZedaKee Lize
Appearance: Black hair, grey eyes. She has wings protruding from her back. She wears white clothes. Pale. You can see most of her blood vessels.
"Gift": Elemental control over water of all forms. Her wings allow her to fly.
Personality: Sarcastic, but friendly and helpful if you know her well enough.
Other: Her family has passed down her gift for many generations, though only one person will inherit it, and it is uncontrollable who. She has a brother and a sister. Her older sister's daughter is very young, but has also inherited the gift.

Name: Chrysanthemum
Appearance: pale yellow hair, deep orange eyes.tall, normal skin and slightly pointed ears. often barefoot
"Gift": she can control all earth, trees and plants.
Personality: shy and typically quiet. she needs to get used to people and gets embarrassed easily. often blushes
Other: she's half faerie.

Name: Jessicca
Appearance: White hair, pure white eyes. Pale skin, seems to look through you although you're not there.
"Gift": She can sense feelings and thoughts, and can also manipulate them.
Personality: She's curious, and not shy, but she's not overly confident. She seems to watch alot.
Other: She dreams and wishes alot. Her family didn't know she had the powers, until her eyes lost their pupils.

Name: Croc
Appearance: Tall with short black hair. Blue eyes.
"Gift": Can cause himself to "transform" into a huge, hulk like creature that bears a slight resemblance to crocodile. (Like in the picture) This gives him super strength, agility and amazing skills in water.
Personality: Uh....*drools*
Other:

Start.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Zeda's wings hurt. She sighed, and the narrow chair hurt her sides. Her mother patted her hand, sighing. Her mother also had the gift, so at least her companion understood.

Last edited by Vaneskerie on Wed Oct 14, 2009 7:34 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://acciocameronbright.tumblr.com
Marmalade
Marmalade

PostSubject: Re: Mountain View Academy for the Gifted   Mountain View Academy for the Gifted EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 5:21 pm

Name: Chrysanthemum
Appearance: pale yellow hair, deep orange eyes.tall, normal skin and slightly pointed ears. often barefoot
"Gift": she can control all earth, trees and plants.
Personality: shy and typically quiet. she needs to get used to people and gets embarrassed easily. often blushes
Other: she's half faerie.

Chrysanthemum shifted in her seat uneasily. her pale yellow hair was in twin braids and she kept tugging on them.
Back to top Go down
Vaneskerie
Vaneskerie

PostSubject: Re: Mountain View Academy for the Gifted   Mountain View Academy for the Gifted EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 1:36 pm

Zeda looked at the girl on the other side of her, who was pulling on her braids. "Hi." She said nicely.
Back to top Go down
Ellie
Admin
Admin
Ellie

PostSubject: Re: Mountain View Academy for the Gifted   Mountain View Academy for the Gifted EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 1:49 pm

Name: Jessicca
Appearance: White hair, pure white eyes. Pale skin, seems to look through you although you're not there.
"Gift": She can sense feelings and thoughts, and can also manipulate them.
Personality: She's curious, and not shy, but she's not overly confident. She seems to watch alot.
Other: She dreams and wishes alot. Her family didn't know she had the powers, until her eyes lost their pupils.

-

Jessie watched the other children file onto the plane. She hung back, knowing the looks she was about to get.

Reading the mind of one child, who seemed to overly dislike her, although he didn't know her, she sighed and slipped onto the plane, and chose a seat near the back of the plane, where hopefully, everyone would ignore her.
Back to top Go down
http://mysteriousmagicblog.blogspot.com
Vaneskerie
Vaneskerie

PostSubject: Re: Mountain View Academy for the Gifted   Mountain View Academy for the Gifted EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 2:24 pm

The other girl didn't respond. Then the plane let them in, and she was in line behind a girl with white hair. They both filed to there prebook seats, across the aisle from eachothers. Zeda's mom rushed out, after saying goodbye.
Back to top Go down
Ellie
Admin
Admin
Ellie

PostSubject: Re: Mountain View Academy for the Gifted   Mountain View Academy for the Gifted EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 2:26 pm

"Erm, hi," Jessicca smiled. "Was that your Mum?" she asked, pointing to the dissappearing figure.
Back to top Go down
Vaneskerie
Vaneskerie

PostSubject: Re: Mountain View Academy for the Gifted   Mountain View Academy for the Gifted EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 2:29 pm

"Uh huh." She replied then looked at the girls eyes. She leaned in and whispered: "Your gifted, too?"
Back to top Go down
Ellie
Admin
Admin
Ellie

PostSubject: Re: Mountain View Academy for the Gifted   Mountain View Academy for the Gifted EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 2:33 pm

"If you mean freakishly, yeah," Jessicca whispered back. "I mean, it wasn't hard to tell. White eyes, and all..." she pointed vaugly in the direction of her face.
Back to top Go down
Vaneskerie
Vaneskerie

PostSubject: Re: Mountain View Academy for the Gifted   Mountain View Academy for the Gifted EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 2:50 pm

"Mhm. I'm ZedaKee, by the way. I have wings. so don't worry about being a total freak. I can control water, by the way.
Back to top Go down
Ellie
Admin
Admin
Ellie

PostSubject: Re: Mountain View Academy for the Gifted   Mountain View Academy for the Gifted EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 11:29 am

"I could see that," she laughed. "I can read people's minds and thoughts, and then manipulate them." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
John
Super Mod
Super Mod
John

PostSubject: Re: Mountain View Academy for the Gifted   Mountain View Academy for the Gifted EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 2:53 pm

Name: Croc
Appearance: Tall with short black hair. Blue eyes.
"Gift": Can cause himself to "transform" into a huge, hulk like creature that bears a slight resemblance to crocodile. (Like in the picture) This gives him super strength, agility and amazing skills in water. Mountain View Academy for the Gifted Arkham+Asylum+Wallpaper+Killer+Croc
Personality: Uh....*drools*
Other:

Croc climbed up the steps and onto the plane. He hated flying. He glanced at two girls talking. He was wearing a shock bracelet around his ankle, it would electrocute him if he became violent. He had no intention to, though. They just assumed that after he murdered his parents.
Back to top Go down
Marmalade
Marmalade

PostSubject: Re: Mountain View Academy for the Gifted   Mountain View Academy for the Gifted EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 3:47 pm

(sorry i didn't answer sooner. It fits the personality anyways)
Chrysanthemum watched the two girls talk. The one that had spoken to her had wings. "I wish i could just go up and talk to somebody like that." she muttered under her breath.
Back to top Go down
Vaneskerie
Vaneskerie

PostSubject: Re: Mountain View Academy for the Gifted   Mountain View Academy for the Gifted EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 7:36 pm

"My family's been gifted for a long time. They've known I was since I was born.

(Does anyone like my avatar?)
Back to top Go down
John
Super Mod
Super Mod
John

PostSubject: Re: Mountain View Academy for the Gifted   Mountain View Academy for the Gifted EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 9:55 am

Croc took a seat by himself, and pulled the seatbelt around him. Why couldn't they travel by boat? Or even bus? Then, the seatbelt sign flashed, the tv screens whirred downwards and the plane began to move.
Back to top Go down
Marmalade
Marmalade

PostSubject: Re: Mountain View Academy for the Gifted   Mountain View Academy for the Gifted EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 9:59 am

Chrysanthemum took out a pad and a pencil and started to draw. It was gonna be a long plane ride so she had decided to occupy herself.
Back to top Go down
John
Super Mod
Super Mod
John

PostSubject: Re: Mountain View Academy for the Gifted   Mountain View Academy for the Gifted EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 1:49 pm

After the safety video, the plane made a final circle, lined up with the runway, and sped into the air. As it did so, Croc jammed his eyes shut. No one else saw it, but his fingers had become scaly, and sharp claws were dug into the seat.

After about an hour in the air, there came a sharp boom and the plane shook. Croc had been asleep, but the noise woke him.
Back to top Go down
Ellie
Admin
Admin
Ellie

PostSubject: Re: Mountain View Academy for the Gifted   Mountain View Academy for the Gifted EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 1:53 pm

Jessicca swore, and seemed to dissappear. Suddenly, everyone in the room calmed down and acted like they couldn't feel anything, even though the bumping was growing more rapidly.
Back to top Go down
John
Super Mod
Super Mod
John

PostSubject: Re: Mountain View Academy for the Gifted   Mountain View Academy for the Gifted EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 1:56 pm

Croc was unaffected, because of his abnormal mutations. He quickly tore through his seat belt and stood up. "What the hell is going on?!" hee called, hoping an air hostess or even the pilot would answer, but no reply came.
Back to top Go down
Ellie
Admin
Admin
Ellie

PostSubject: Re: Mountain View Academy for the Gifted   Mountain View Academy for the Gifted EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 1:57 pm

Jessicca reappeared. "It seems some of my kind," she said in a monotone, "Have decided to sabotage the plane."
Back to top Go down
John
Super Mod
Super Mod
John

PostSubject: Re: Mountain View Academy for the Gifted   Mountain View Academy for the Gifted EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 2:01 pm

Just then, one of the television screens flickered to life. "Hello students." an elderly man said in a warm tone. "This is your first team-building exercise. The crew have parachuted out of the plane, and explosives have been planted. 1 has been detonated. More will follow shortly. good luck." the screen died.
Croc smiled. "I'll sniff out those explosives."
Back to top Go down
Ellie
Admin
Admin
Ellie

PostSubject: Re: Mountain View Academy for the Gifted   Mountain View Academy for the Gifted EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 2:07 pm

"I'll have to outisde..." she dissappeared again, and reappeared, the cold air whipping her hair and face.
Back to top Go down
John
Super Mod
Super Mod
John

PostSubject: Re: Mountain View Academy for the Gifted   Mountain View Academy for the Gifted EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 2:12 pm

Croc smiled. The rest of the passengers were beginning to become aware of the situation. Croc grunted, and transformed. He grew almost twice his size, and became at least 3 times heavier. His arms became almost as thick as tree trunks, growing ferocious claws. Pointed teeth jutted from his mouth in a beastly grin. His skin became scaly and a dull green and his eyes turned bright yellow.

Croc sniffed the air. He could get a faint whiff of chemicals, and quickly made his way down the cabin to the cockpit. Under the control panel was a beeping device. Without hesitation, Croc ripped it out, tore open the door and threw the explosive out before closing it again.
Back to top Go down
Vaneskerie
Vaneskerie

PostSubject: Re: Mountain View Academy for the Gifted   Mountain View Academy for the Gifted EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 2:53 pm

Zeda tore off her jacket, and her wings burst open. "Just in case..." She muttered.
Back to top Go down
John
Super Mod
Super Mod
John

PostSubject: Re: Mountain View Academy for the Gifted   Mountain View Academy for the Gifted EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 3:01 pm

Croc did realise that if one explosive had already gone off, they would crash land anyway. Still, he tried to sniff out another explosive. He could feel the plane dipping. One of the engines must be failing, he thought, bounding back down the cabin.
Back to top Go down
Vaneskerie
Vaneskerie

PostSubject: Re: Mountain View Academy for the Gifted   Mountain View Academy for the Gifted EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 3:08 pm

"Is anyone here strong?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mountain View Academy for the Gifted   Mountain View Academy for the Gifted Empty

Back to top Go down

Mountain View Academy for the Gifted
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next