Of Some Interest
Welcome back to OSI! Have a great day!

-The OSI crew
Of Some Interest
Welcome back to OSI! Have a great day!

-The OSI crew
Of Some Interest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Talk, write, and chat!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Water-Walkers - Joint story with myself and 123allycats

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ellie
Admin
Admin
Ellie

Water-Walkers - Joint story with myself and 123allycats Empty
PostSubject: Water-Walkers - Joint story with myself and 123allycats   Water-Walkers - Joint story with myself and 123allycats EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 1:56 pm

Prologue
Evelyn sat down on the edge of the cliff, the sunset blinding her blue eyes. "I wonder if there's anything else out there, Lillian..." she wondered, smiling at the thought.
"There's got to be a whole world to discover out. It can't be just one little island," Lillian watched as the waves rolled over the bottom of the sunset, looking as if fish were jumping into the sun.
Evelyn turned to her twin sister. "I wonder if we'll ever get to see it?" she stood up, wiping the grass and stones from her leather pants. "But, Mother and Father are so worried about us! All the other children learned to swim, and we learned to push a plow." Evelyn was the dreamer, the one who wanted something more.
Lillian tucked her knees under her, "They only do that because they care about us, but we need to do more. I feel like I'm caged in and can't get out. I want to see the rest of the world."
"We're caged in. And no-one can set us free..." from the small house a bit further inland, a woman was calling them back.
Evelyn half turned. "Well, I suppose that world's gonna have to wait for us."
Lillian sighed, standing up, "Everyday something exciting happens without us knowing what it is. I hope we get to see it, if only once."
Evelyn grinned. "I think that say is coming soon." she started skipping towards the house through the fields of flowers.
Smiling, Lillian stood up and took one last look at the sunset before running of after her sister
Meanwhile, in that sunset, a silhouette was appearing.
A silhouette of a pirate ship.
Back to top Go down
http://mysteriousmagicblog.blogspot.com
Marmalade
Marmalade

PostSubject: Re: Water-Walkers - Joint story with myself and 123allycats   Water-Walkers - Joint story with myself and 123allycats EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 4:17 pm

O.o
I just saw this, and I want Moar!
Back to top Go down
Ellie
Admin
Admin
Ellie

PostSubject: Re: Water-Walkers - Joint story with myself and 123allycats   Water-Walkers - Joint story with myself and 123allycats EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 5:44 am

lol, I need to bug Ally enough to somehow get us to start writing it again... xD
Back to top Go down
http://mysteriousmagicblog.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Water-Walkers - Joint story with myself and 123allycats   Water-Walkers - Joint story with myself and 123allycats Empty

Back to top Go down

Water-Walkers - Joint story with myself and 123allycats
Page 1 of 1