Of Some Interest
Welcome back to OSI! Have a great day!

-The OSI crew
Of Some Interest
Welcome back to OSI! Have a great day!

-The OSI crew
Of Some Interest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Talk, write, and chat!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Magick High story

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Marmalade
Marmalade

My Magick High story Empty
PostSubject: My Magick High story   My Magick High story EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 2:13 pm

Okay, my mom says I have to write three pages of something everyday, so I wrote this.

Amethyst was born normal enough.
True, odd things happened when she was around, but her parents came up with explanations crazy enough to convince others.
Until the day she disappeared, at the age of five.
She was found two years later, and promptly sent off to Spirit City
Spirit City is actually an island, but it's bigger than you'd think it to be. It's where all magick creatures, aliens, monsters, and strangely gifte freaks have their homes.
It's literally Magick central.
Werewolfs, Vampires, faeries, you name it, there's somebody like that in there.
As soon as Amethyst arrived, she liked it from the start
She was only in the orphanage for a year, when she was adopted by a kind young man, who turned out to be the king of the underworld. (or what ever you would call him)
However, he did make an awesome dad, regardless of his job. In case you were wondering, no his skin isn't red, no, He's not evil.
He's actually good looking and kind. Now shut up, it's just a story.
When Amethyst was found, her eyes were completely black, as if no light reached them.
She lived quite happily with her new family, as her new father already had a son, so she had a big brother too.
Even with living in Spirit City for five years, Amethyst was nervous on the first day of middle school.
She nervously paced back in front of the mirror, looking into it for the hundredth time.
Her white hair was kept in two long braids, and her lightless eyes and pale face kept worrying her.

"Look Ama-chan, you look FINE!" Her brother came into the room. His hair was a voilet red, completely opposite to Amethyst.
"Do you think they'll like me?" Ametyst murmured, tugging on a braid.
"What's not to like?" He grinned foolishly, putting his hands on her shoulders.
She smiled and nodded.
"If today is a flop you owe me a soda!" She called to him as she ran out the door.
She had just barely ran out when the school bus arrived. As the door swung open Amethyst saw the bus driver, and her mood improved greatly.
Sitting in the seat was what appeared to be a six year old girl, with curly pink pigtails and white rabbit ears.
Amethyst had talked with her the last summer, when she was working at the bakery.
"Hey Amethyst." Jojo (that was her name) smiled. "Hope you like your new school, it's pure AWESOME."
Amethyst smiled softly, an stepped inside the bus.
It was full of all sorts of kids.
Some had gills, wings, fur, and some almost looked normal.
Amethyst made her way down the aisle, and finally found a empty seat.
A boy with leafy hair leaned over to the seat an smiled at her. "Hey, is it true you were born a human?"
He whispered.
Amethyst shrugged. "I'm not sure."
The boy looked at her black eyes, and grinned widely.
"You were kidnapped as a kid, right?"
he seemed eager about something.
Amethyst gaze at him, curious.
"If you mean kidnapped as in disappearing and having no memory of the two years you were gone, then I suppose I was."
He grinned even wider at her reply, and turned to the black haired kid next to him.
"You were right, to a T."
The black haired kid grinned an said nothing.
The leafy haired boy got out of his seat and sat next to Amethyst. "Hey, I'm Jones."
Amethyst smiled weakly. "I'm Amethyst."
Jones kept his grin.
"Dude, this is so cool! You must have been experimented on by the Thinkers."
"Thinkers?"
Amethyst probably sounded skeptical. Jones didn't anwer though, because at that moment a blid folded girl with snake hair had quietly approached the row they were in
"I'm sorry, but is there an extra seat here?" She spoke really softly.
Amethyst smiled. "Yeah, go ahead." The girl blushed, and sat down.
(there were three seats)
"I'm Amethyst, and this is Jones." Jones grinned and waved, even though the girl was blindfolded. "You can call me Kiki." Kiki smiled sweetly. She whispered something to one of the snakes, who glance at Jones and Amethyst, and whispered in Kiki's ear.
"I like your hair Amethyst. It looks good on you."
Kiki smiled, revealing pealy white teeth.
Amethyst smiled back. "The snakes are really cute too."
"OKAY KIDDOS!" Jojo's loud voice was heard at the front of the bus. "Welcome to Magick High!" As the kids walked out of the bus, Amethyst gasped.
In front of them was a small stone hut, which looked like it was going to collapse at any moment.

Back to top Go down
Little Crow
Little Crow

PostSubject: Re: My Magick High story   My Magick High story EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 5:04 am

Awesome! I love it!
Back to top Go down
http://www.canailleblog.com/rayene
Marmalade
Marmalade

PostSubject: Re: My Magick High story   My Magick High story EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 12:38 pm

Thank you. There's a lot more.

Jones laughed. “Doesn't look like much, does it?”
He skipped up ahead, and the door swung open, showing the empty inside of the stone hut. “No Time like the present!”
He grinned, and grabbed Kiki's and Amethyst's hands, pulling them through the door. As soon as she had planted both feet inside, the school changed.
Gone were the rotting stones, overgrown with ivy. The floor looked like the night sky, giving you the feeling of walking on air.
The walls changing their colour randomly. The ceiling was webbed with magick. Amethyst stepped up to the locker that matched the number she had been given. (it was conveniently close by)

The locker swung open unexpectedly, making Amethyst jump back. “Scared you, didn't I?” A sweet sounding girl's voice came from the inside of the locker. “Y-yeah.”
Amethyst stammered. Amethyst heard a crash to her right, and turned to help Kiki up, who had somehow fallen down.

“Thanks.” Kiki muttered, her face a hot pink. Kiki glared in the direction of her open locker, and the snakes hissed at it

. “STUPID LOCKER! All I did was STEP up in front of you.” Her voice dripped with venom. “It's not my fault I couldn't sense your presence!” A guy's voice muttered from the locker.
“Shut up! You shouldn't have swung open in the first place.” Kiki hissed along with her snakes.

“What class do you have first?” Amethyst smiled. Jones popped up behind her. “I already checked my time table. We have almost every class together, except for one.”
Amethyst laughed. “Jones, are you psychic perhaps?”

Jones shook his head. “No, but I'm pretty darn close to it, in a way. Anyways, we should get going. The start of the new school year introduction is gonna start soon.”

On the way to where the introduction was, many new students discovered that the best two words to describe the school were easy to think of. Huge, and awesome.
Amethyst, Jones and Kiki found their seats together, and a girl who seemed only one or two years older than them appeared on the stage.

“My name is Ellie. I'm one of the principals.” She grinned brightly. “Several years ago, a group of kids decided it would be cool to organize a school. So, here we all are!” As she spoke, more kids like her appeared on the stage.

They each introduced themselves. Ellie, the first one that had spoken, had short purple hair, she was tall, but not as tall as the boy next to her.
His name was John, he was slightly older than she, and he had dark hair.
There was also Rhiannon, a girl with frizzy hair, Ryan, a by with a fox tail, surprisingly, Kayla was there too, but she appeared older.

There was also Jones, a tall dark haired dude who was originally only in the club because he was evil, and stopping his evil plans was 'fun'.
Amethyst eyed the leafy haired Jones next to her.

"Hey, It's not my fault an evil person has the same name as me!” He smirked.
"You may have noticed that we look the same age as you guys." Ellie went on. "That's because our seventh member, Queenie disappeared some years ago. We've found we can't go on without her."

Here they all sighed, and Rhiannon burst outcrying. Jones helped her off of the stage, and Ellie smiled weakly. "So that's your introduction to the founders. The school is a warm building, if you get lost you can ask the walls for help. We hope you have a pleasant school year, and students who control fire, please try not to burn the walls down." Ellie smiled, and vanished.
~
"That was an odd way to start school." Kiki murmured.

"Ellie is pretty random. She says what comes to mind when school starts." Jones explained. "I'll say." Kiki muttered. "What class o we have first anyways?" Kiki's snakes glanced at her schedule.
"Gift management?" she scoffed, and Amethyst noted how different Kiki behaved from in the school bus.

Now as a narrator, I like to give people a clear image of the characters In the story I'm telling you, since each of them will be called out, I see an advantage on describing them. So let's start with Amethyst, shall we?

Amethyst was called up first. Standing up there, she wasn't the tallest, but she wasn't short either. She had long white braids that almost reached her knees, and her eyes had no colour in them whatsoever. Contrasting her eyes was her face, which was pale, and she wore a loose purple sweater over her pair of dark jeans. She wore a pair of black boots, and her long fingers nervously clutched onto her long braids, making sure they didn't come out. She explained quietly that she wasn't able to do much, but she had another side to her that was really powerful, and really scary. She awkwardly returned to her seat, and then that kid with black hair was called up.

He was a psychic, and he could read peoples minds and predict the very soon future. Next up was Jones.
Jones had a dark, messy brown hair, with golden leaves in it. His eyes were a grassy green, and his ears were pointed. He wore a plain striped t-shirt and a pair of jeans, along with sneakers. He was a earth element, but in an odd way. He was able to talk to trees and plants and other things, even from far away. And the trees know everything there is to know. Everything. That, and everything around his grows and prospers, even things that weren't plants. As he spoke, a vine of Ivy started growing around one of his legs. He sat down, and then five more kids spoke about their powers.

One could see in the dark, there was a kid called Colby covered with freckles with flaming red hair that was a vampire, etcetera. Sooner or later Kiki was called up, snakes whispering to her where to walk, she explained that her bigger sister was Medusa, and she had inherited the trait. Kiki's snakes varied in colour, not at all the colour most snakes were. Most of them were a pale vanilla colour, with pale purple stripes. The blind fold around her eyes was white, and everything else about her was beautiful. She was tall, slender, with pale skin, and a bright smile-
Wait, why would she have a smile? She had a bright frown on her rosy lips. Kiki explained that other than turning people to stone, she wasn't able to do anything, and she wasn't about to show them a demonstration on her ability.

Now let's get back to the normal point of view, shall we?
Class seemed to fly by, and when they left an hour later, Kiki was complaining. “What was the point of introducing ourselves? I mean, we already know each other, right? I don't need more than two friends. TWO IS ENOUGH.” Jones grinned. “You would barely think you were blind, huh Kiki?” Kiki grinned. “Well, the snakes help guide me. Don't you sweeties?” She kissed a snake near her lips.

The snake seemed to grin. “Up next, How to fit in with Humans. Or for short, H.F.H.” Jones grinned, opening the door for Kiki. “Why do we need to learn that? I mean, we got kicked into Spirit City for a reason. To be AWAY from the humans.”

The teacher of H.F.H. turned out to be Rhiannon. “Hello!” She grinned widely. “You can call me Ri-chan. Now, you probably think this class is worthless, but it isn't. In the human world, knowing how to fit in is really hard, and really necessary. Did you know, that if you're able to fit in well enough you can take vacations to the human world? You can visit neat places.”

She smiled. “As an example, look at me. This is what I look like in the human world. Now this is what I look like in reality.” As she spoke, her frizzy hair became like ocean spray. It was still frizzy, but now it almost looked like water. Her eyes were a deep ocean blue, and her skin was tinted blue too. She had gills, and her desk revealed itself to be a giant, blue and gold fish that could float in the air. “And if I want, I can be a mermaid too.” Now she had a fin. Two seconds later, she turned back into her human self, but the fish remained.

“See how much it can work?” She smiled. “Everyone here has a little bit of magick in them, not just the things they can do, like control elements or whatnot.” As an example, she pointed at Kiki, and Kiki's snakes turned into braids. They were the same colour and everything, but she almost looked like a human. Rhiannon pointed again, and they turned back. “See?“ Rhiannon beamed. Amethyst shrank back in her seat.
The rest of the class was about beginnings of human customs. Stuff like 'television' and other odd things.

Next was Safety and Self Control. “Why do we need that!?” Kiki almost yelled. “I control myself just FINE.”
The teacher was John, who looked like the last thing he wanted to do was teach a bunch of tweens.

(xD Woot for the scary seeming John. No offense intended.)
Back to top Go down
Little Crow
Little Crow

PostSubject: Re: My Magick High story   My Magick High story EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 5:30 am

AWESOME! More More More! I'm getting addicted to this story. :P
Back to top Go down
Marmalade
Marmalade

PostSubject: Re: My Magick High story   My Magick High story EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 7:47 pm

Okay, I'll get to writing. But my mom has been forcing me to do it handwritten, which is tedious, you know? I'm glad you like it though. : )

~~ I didn't make much, but the teacher is Ryan next, as a tribute to you liking it. : DDD

(they're still with john when we're starting this up )
“As you probably know, stopping yourself from doing bad things when you're angry is really hard. This class is on how to do so.” He was short and to the point. “So, for an example, anybody here have to really control how they feel?” If you could have seen her eyes, Kiki would probably have rolled them as she snorted. “Okay Kiki, come up here.” Kiki scowled. “Wait, what?”
She went up anyways. “Okay Kiki. You've probably felt like you want to take off that blindfold and turn people you hate into stone.”
“Yeah, what about it?” Kiki hissed.
“What do you do to talk yourself out of doing it?” He asked, his arms crossed.
“I count to ten, and I picture myself torturing them.” Kiki said plainly.
“Good, except for the torture part. Have you ever purposely turned somebody to stone?” His frown had changed so that he was a bit more friendly.
Kiki seemed to shrink back, and she hesitated before she nodded quietly. “Yeah.” She almost whispered. “Can I sit down now?” John saw how she felt, and nodded.
The rest of the class was basically 'Anger management'.
Three down, four more to go for the day.
Next was Care of magickal Animals, which was taught by Ryan, the animal boy. “Hey Kiddos.” He grinned broadly, sitting on top of a branch in a tree. This class was taught outside. “Can you look around the clearing up ahead, and pick out a animal companion? They'll be by your side for a while.”
The class went forward, and in the clearing he had mentioned, all you could see were animals. Cats, dogs, turtles, unicorns, flying horses, beasts, monsters, and more.
Kiki approached a Griffyn, with golden feathers and fur. “Hmm, this one doesn't look too bad. I don't suppose you'd team up with me, Snake chick?” The griffyn grinned, approaching her. Kiki burst out laughing. “Yeah, that would be cool.”
Amethyst sighed, feeling lost among the creatures. “Pick one to be with me for almost the school year?” She tried to see if one liked her. “Achu!” A voice came from on top of her head. “This creature seems to be pretty calm. Not noisy. Marble likes that!” Amethyst picked the thing up from her head, and it turned out to be a small, dragon, with huge green eyes, and pebble-ish orange scales. “Hi! Can you help team up with me? Everyone else is too loud. ” The creature spoke in a slightly childish voice.
Jones had already teamed up with a huge dog, which was bigger than him. The dog had wings. Her name was Annabell. She was awesome.
Ryan appeared again, after everyone had teamed up with something. “Hullo. I see everyone is done?”
Back to top Go down
Little Crow
Little Crow

PostSubject: Re: My Magick High story   My Magick High story EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 3:33 am

That wasn't much, but it's still pretty cool. I like Kiki's personality, by the way. It reminds me so much of one of my friends at school. :P Keep writing!
Back to top Go down
Ellie
Admin
Admin
Ellie

PostSubject: Re: My Magick High story   My Magick High story EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 3:47 am

And why didn't you tell me about this? xD

Nice job!
Back to top Go down
http://mysteriousmagicblog.blogspot.com
Marmalade
Marmalade

PostSubject: Re: My Magick High story   My Magick High story EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 6:57 am

Well Sorry Ellie. xD
I don't have to notify you each time I write more. :P
Back to top Go down
Ellie
Admin
Admin
Ellie

PostSubject: Re: My Magick High story   My Magick High story EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 7:02 am

Well now you do. xDD
Back to top Go down
http://mysteriousmagicblog.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Magick High story   My Magick High story Empty

Back to top Go down

My Magick High story
Page 1 of 1