Of Some Interest
Welcome back to OSI! Have a great day!

-The OSI crew
Of Some Interest
Welcome back to OSI! Have a great day!

-The OSI crew
Of Some Interest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Talk, write, and chat!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Magick High ~ School for all faeries, monsters, and super-powered freaks

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Marmalade
Marmalade

Magick High ~ School for all faeries, monsters, and super-powered freaks Empty
PostSubject: Magick High ~ School for all faeries, monsters, and super-powered freaks   Magick High ~ School for all faeries, monsters, and super-powered freaks EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 11:01 am

(I'm making this here, since we have more freedom here <3)
I was thinking about how we're always doing those boarding schools, and an idea popped into my head. What about one that's almost exactly like it, but not being a boarding school? So here we go.
The land you live in could be called Magic Central. It's not a rare sight to see somebody fly off to work, whether using their wings, magic, or a pink unicorn. It's not a strange idea for your neighbor to be a zombie, or a werewolf. Or in fact, a were-cat, were-cow, or were-dragon. This land is filled with monsters, starlings, aliens, fairies, faeries, elves, magic, superpowers, etc. You name the ability, someone has got it. Now the pearl school of this land is Magick High. It's separated into four branches, the preschool, elementary school, middle school, and high school. We go to the middle school branch.

(Sorta like Mill's school of stardom, but for monsters) The school starts at eight in the morning, and you get out at four in the afternoon. Now as it turns out, the people who organized this school was called The Fun Club when they were young, but that's a different story. Now their kids, who are exactly like them, even with the same names, run it. Each one is the head, although they can be found helping out as nurses, lunch people, etc.
The classes are pretty much the same as in the Midnight academy and the Starling academy (if you haven't been in them, it's fine. The academies were pretty similar to hogwarts, just being a bit different to fit the students. ), learning to control your powers, bonding with animals, cooking magic food, potions, spells that can be learned by anybody, and so forth. Everybody ends up going to the same class, and the lockers are magic, so you could keep as many things as you want in there, and if you want, they can supply lunch, and other necessary things like pencils and erasers. As for what the school looks like, on the outside there is just a row of four small stone houses, but when you go inside it's pretty huge. Not as big as hogwarts or the academies, but big for a middle school.
(I think I'm describing things enough. If you have anything else that I should add about it, please tell me.)
~

This is were the form would typically go, but I'm getting into writing and stuff, so it'll be a little different. You can set it up as a form if you want, but I would like you to write a small-ish paragraph about your charrie, if you don't mind. Make sure to add
1. Name, Age if you want, ability, creature type (if it's known) and the looks. Personalities aren't really needed. (since I know you guys.)

Here is mine as an example;

Amethyst Jellybean is twelve. Her birthday is somewhere in October. She was adopted when she was five by a vampire, and people are't exactly sure what she is. People assume she's a Starling. Tall and Skinny, her purple hair is cut in a bob. Her eyes are white, with small pupils that look purple. She's really flexible. As for what she's able to do, she can talk with animals. (even when far away, cuz she can call them with her mind vibes) Sometimes she'll randomly transform into an animal for a short period, and after that she'll have animal characteristics. (turn into cat, cat ears and eyes, is extremely childish, something like that)
Back to top Go down
Little Crow
Little Crow

PostSubject: Re: Magick High ~ School for all faeries, monsters, and super-powered freaks   Magick High ~ School for all faeries, monsters, and super-powered freaks EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 10:41 am

((In a few seconds!))

Ryan always enjoyed being just a seemingly normal kid. He is twelve. He has a daemon, or in other words, an animal soul-mate, named Buck, that changes into 6 animals - depending on his mood. Swan, Elephant, Koala, Rat, Chameleon, Wolf. He is usually calm and patient, so Buck usually takes the form of a Chameleon. Ryan can fusion with his daemon. He is really agile.
Back to top Go down
http://www.canailleblog.com/rayene
Marmalade
Marmalade

PostSubject: Re: Magick High ~ School for all faeries, monsters, and super-powered freaks   Magick High ~ School for all faeries, monsters, and super-powered freaks EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 10:43 am

Amethyst greeted Ryan in front of the middle school stone building. "Looks like fun. Huh?"
Back to top Go down
Little Crow
Little Crow

PostSubject: Re: Magick High ~ School for all faeries, monsters, and super-powered freaks   Magick High ~ School for all faeries, monsters, and super-powered freaks EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 10:45 am

"M'yeah. We'll see." Ryan replied.
Back to top Go down
Marmalade
Marmalade

PostSubject: Re: Magick High ~ School for all faeries, monsters, and super-powered freaks   Magick High ~ School for all faeries, monsters, and super-powered freaks EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 10:47 am

Amethyst did a cartwheel, and when she finished she had turned into a crow. "Not again!" She hopped on Ryan's shoulder. "Hi buck. I'm hitching a ride on you untill I change back, kay?"
Back to top Go down
isnicket
isnicket

PostSubject: Re: Magick High ~ School for all faeries, monsters, and super-powered freaks   Magick High ~ School for all faeries, monsters, and super-powered freaks EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 11:05 am

Right!
Laura is a dark faerie. At the age of 14, she should have been adept at the dark magics her kind practiced. Especially since her mother is the head of the Dark Wizardry clan. Everyone expects her to excel in her studies and inherit her mother's post when she turns eighteen, but Laura knows that will ever happen. Magic was not her calling, not her gift.
But, then, what was?
Laura has short, dark hair, dark eyes. Is short, unlike most of her clan. Is skinny, and has a loud, clear voice for someone who is so undetermined about her abilities and future.
Back to top Go down
Marmalade
Marmalade

PostSubject: Re: Magick High ~ School for all faeries, monsters, and super-powered freaks   Magick High ~ School for all faeries, monsters, and super-powered freaks EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 11:07 am

(awesome dude.)
Back to top Go down
Little Crow
Little Crow

PostSubject: Re: Magick High ~ School for all faeries, monsters, and super-powered freaks   Magick High ~ School for all faeries, monsters, and super-powered freaks EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 4:19 am

Buck was a little annoyed, because Ryan's shoulders were part of his territory. Ryan glared at him. "Sure, you can stay, it's just I don't want you changing back onto my shoulder. Having a chameleon's okay, but a person-" he grinned.
Back to top Go down
Grizzlybear
Super Mod
Super Mod
Grizzlybear

PostSubject: Re: Magick High ~ School for all faeries, monsters, and super-powered freaks   Magick High ~ School for all faeries, monsters, and super-powered freaks EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 4:46 am

Rose's 12th birthday lies on the first of September. She doesn't know much about her past apart from her skills. As a three year old lying in a crib she would use her telechinises(SP?) to bring forth any toys she wanted. Her parents were scared by this and gave her up to an orphanage. But the most recent thing she remembers is getting out of a car and staring up a the small houses. She's got pink hair, not shocking pink but a pale-rose-petal-pink and deep black eyes. She's tall for her age and passes easily as a fourteen year old. She is genrally the quiet type.
Back to top Go down
http://Platinumdream.blogspot.com
isnicket
isnicket

PostSubject: Re: Magick High ~ School for all faeries, monsters, and super-powered freaks   Magick High ~ School for all faeries, monsters, and super-powered freaks EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 4:59 am

Laura walked up to the boy with the deamon and a crow perched on his shoulder.
She looked up at the building and said, "Well, doesn't look like much, does it?"
Back to top Go down
Grizzlybear
Super Mod
Super Mod
Grizzlybear

PostSubject: Re: Magick High ~ School for all faeries, monsters, and super-powered freaks   Magick High ~ School for all faeries, monsters, and super-powered freaks EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 5:01 am

Rose walked up to the odd bunch pulling her suitcase beside her. "What is this place?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
isnicket
isnicket

PostSubject: Re: Magick High ~ School for all faeries, monsters, and super-powered freaks   Magick High ~ School for all faeries, monsters, and super-powered freaks EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 5:08 am

"Our new school, apparently," Laura shrugged her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Grizzlybear
Super Mod
Super Mod
Grizzlybear

PostSubject: Re: Magick High ~ School for all faeries, monsters, and super-powered freaks   Magick High ~ School for all faeries, monsters, and super-powered freaks EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 5:16 am

"School? This looks more like some old crumbling house that could collapse at any MINUTE!" said Rose, shielding her eyes.
Back to top Go down
isnicket
isnicket

PostSubject: Re: Magick High ~ School for all faeries, monsters, and super-powered freaks   Magick High ~ School for all faeries, monsters, and super-powered freaks EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 5:27 am

"I know. Don't you think we deserve better than this..." Laura dragged her bag towards the large gates of the building.
Back to top Go down
Grizzlybear
Super Mod
Super Mod
Grizzlybear

PostSubject: Re: Magick High ~ School for all faeries, monsters, and super-powered freaks   Magick High ~ School for all faeries, monsters, and super-powered freaks EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 5:31 am

"Want me to take that for you?" she raised the bag from Laura's hand and lowered it onto hers with her mind.
Back to top Go down
isnicket
isnicket

PostSubject: Re: Magick High ~ School for all faeries, monsters, and super-powered freaks   Magick High ~ School for all faeries, monsters, and super-powered freaks EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 5:43 am

"Oh, thanks," Laura grinned. "Mind shifter, eh?"
Back to top Go down
Grizzlybear
Super Mod
Super Mod
Grizzlybear

PostSubject: Re: Magick High ~ School for all faeries, monsters, and super-powered freaks   Magick High ~ School for all faeries, monsters, and super-powered freaks EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 6:09 am

"Uhm. I don't know. I've been able to do that all my life. Magic school? What? You'll find all sorts here. I will no longer be the only one like this" she replied.
Back to top Go down
Marmalade
Marmalade

PostSubject: Re: Magick High ~ School for all faeries, monsters, and super-powered freaks   Magick High ~ School for all faeries, monsters, and super-powered freaks EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 12:46 pm

Amethyst the crow flew over to Rose. "Hello! I know I'm a crow right now, but I'll turn back to me in a little while. I'm Amethyst." She looked over at the stone building. "I don't suppose you've been to the elementary school branch? It may look crumbling, but the inside is pure awesome."
Back to top Go down
Little Crow
Little Crow

PostSubject: Re: Magick High ~ School for all faeries, monsters, and super-powered freaks   Magick High ~ School for all faeries, monsters, and super-powered freaks EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 2:45 am

"Not to mention the amazing food." Ryan added. "They once served dog biscuits to everyone. They all gave me their food!"
Back to top Go down
John
Super Mod
Super Mod
John

PostSubject: Re: Magick High ~ School for all faeries, monsters, and super-powered freaks   Magick High ~ School for all faeries, monsters, and super-powered freaks EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 1:40 pm

Ezio, the 14-year-old assassin was born in the 15th century in Florence, Italy. From the age of 4, Ezio was trained by his uncle, one of the greatest assassins of all time. Just after completing his training, he was dropped through a seemingly random gap in space time, and ended up in the 21st century. He was taken in by a facility which deals with victims of space time fluctuations. He has adjusted to life in the 21st century remarkably well.

Ezio is tall with dark hair. He speaks with an Italian accent. He still wears traditional assassin clothes and armor (Down below.)
He is extremely agile, fast, cunning and strong. His skill with a blade is unmatched in the school.

(Assassin's Creed 2 :D)
Magick High ~ School for all faeries, monsters, and super-powered freaks Ezio_full_shot_1%281%29

Last edited by Saw on Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Grizzlybear
Super Mod
Super Mod
Grizzlybear

PostSubject: Re: Magick High ~ School for all faeries, monsters, and super-powered freaks   Magick High ~ School for all faeries, monsters, and super-powered freaks EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 1:49 pm

"Well... it's not what I expected anyway," Rose said as she advanced towards the building.
Back to top Go down
Marmalade
Marmalade

PostSubject: Re: Magick High ~ School for all faeries, monsters, and super-powered freaks   Magick High ~ School for all faeries, monsters, and super-powered freaks EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 4:20 pm

As soon as Amethyst had flown through the door which had opened, she turned back into herself, with a few changes from her regular appearance. For one, her hair had black feathers in the purple bob, her eyes were black, and she had feathers along her arms. She looked at herself, and sighed. "I remember being half crow. Let me think of the extras, I have feathers, right? And my eyes are black, and I like to float. Great." She muttered to herself about the transformation.
Back to top Go down
Little Crow
Little Crow

PostSubject: Re: Magick High ~ School for all faeries, monsters, and super-powered freaks   Magick High ~ School for all faeries, monsters, and super-powered freaks EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 2:53 am

Buck started glowing, and in a few seconds, turned into a black rat, and gave a snicker. "You remind me of a ghost I saw at the cicus." Ryan chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Marmalade
Marmalade

PostSubject: Re: Magick High ~ School for all faeries, monsters, and super-powered freaks   Magick High ~ School for all faeries, monsters, and super-powered freaks EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 12:38 pm

"Shut up Ryan, It's not my fault I'm like this!" She snapped. "In fact, That WAS ME. When I turned into a Raven." She stuck her tongue out at Ryan.
"That's another thing I remember now. I'm snappy as a Crow." She frowned in Ryan's direction. She turned to her locker, and fingered the lock, which swung open. "Morning Amethyst. Welcome back to school." A cheery voice came from the locker. "Hi Lucy."
(the lockers have names.)
Back to top Go down
John
Super Mod
Super Mod
John

PostSubject: Re: Magick High ~ School for all faeries, monsters, and super-powered freaks   Magick High ~ School for all faeries, monsters, and super-powered freaks EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 12:44 pm

(The picture didn't show up :/)

Ezio strode in. Despite being in a school of magic and monsters, he still managed to stand out with his odd clothes and hood up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Magick High ~ School for all faeries, monsters, and super-powered freaks   Magick High ~ School for all faeries, monsters, and super-powered freaks Empty

Back to top Go down

Magick High ~ School for all faeries, monsters, and super-powered freaks
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next