Of Some Interest
Welcome back to OSI! Have a great day!

-The OSI crew
Of Some Interest
Welcome back to OSI! Have a great day!

-The OSI crew
Of Some Interest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Talk, write, and chat!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Magick High ~ School for all faeries, monsters, and super-powered freaks

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Marmalade
Marmalade

Magick High ~ School for all faeries, monsters, and super-powered freaks - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Magick High ~ School for all faeries, monsters, and super-powered freaks   Magick High ~ School for all faeries, monsters, and super-powered freaks - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 11:01 am

First topic message reminder :

(I'm making this here, since we have more freedom here <3)
I was thinking about how we're always doing those boarding schools, and an idea popped into my head. What about one that's almost exactly like it, but not being a boarding school? So here we go.
The land you live in could be called Magic Central. It's not a rare sight to see somebody fly off to work, whether using their wings, magic, or a pink unicorn. It's not a strange idea for your neighbor to be a zombie, or a werewolf. Or in fact, a were-cat, were-cow, or were-dragon. This land is filled with monsters, starlings, aliens, fairies, faeries, elves, magic, superpowers, etc. You name the ability, someone has got it. Now the pearl school of this land is Magick High. It's separated into four branches, the preschool, elementary school, middle school, and high school. We go to the middle school branch.

(Sorta like Mill's school of stardom, but for monsters) The school starts at eight in the morning, and you get out at four in the afternoon. Now as it turns out, the people who organized this school was called The Fun Club when they were young, but that's a different story. Now their kids, who are exactly like them, even with the same names, run it. Each one is the head, although they can be found helping out as nurses, lunch people, etc.
The classes are pretty much the same as in the Midnight academy and the Starling academy (if you haven't been in them, it's fine. The academies were pretty similar to hogwarts, just being a bit different to fit the students. ), learning to control your powers, bonding with animals, cooking magic food, potions, spells that can be learned by anybody, and so forth. Everybody ends up going to the same class, and the lockers are magic, so you could keep as many things as you want in there, and if you want, they can supply lunch, and other necessary things like pencils and erasers. As for what the school looks like, on the outside there is just a row of four small stone houses, but when you go inside it's pretty huge. Not as big as hogwarts or the academies, but big for a middle school.
(I think I'm describing things enough. If you have anything else that I should add about it, please tell me.)
~

This is were the form would typically go, but I'm getting into writing and stuff, so it'll be a little different. You can set it up as a form if you want, but I would like you to write a small-ish paragraph about your charrie, if you don't mind. Make sure to add
1. Name, Age if you want, ability, creature type (if it's known) and the looks. Personalities aren't really needed. (since I know you guys.)

Here is mine as an example;

Amethyst Jellybean is twelve. Her birthday is somewhere in October. She was adopted when she was five by a vampire, and people are't exactly sure what she is. People assume she's a Starling. Tall and Skinny, her purple hair is cut in a bob. Her eyes are white, with small pupils that look purple. She's really flexible. As for what she's able to do, she can talk with animals. (even when far away, cuz she can call them with her mind vibes) Sometimes she'll randomly transform into an animal for a short period, and after that she'll have animal characteristics. (turn into cat, cat ears and eyes, is extremely childish, something like that)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Marmalade
Marmalade

Magick High ~ School for all faeries, monsters, and super-powered freaks - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magick High ~ School for all faeries, monsters, and super-powered freaks   Magick High ~ School for all faeries, monsters, and super-powered freaks - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 12:45 pm

(in the other rp I tried to do it, but I think when you do the link to the picture it doesn't work. Can you get the image url?)
Back to top Go down
John
Super Mod
Super Mod
John

PostSubject: Re: Magick High ~ School for all faeries, monsters, and super-powered freaks   Magick High ~ School for all faeries, monsters, and super-powered freaks - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 12:49 pm

(I'll try putting it in a different way.)
Back to top Go down
Little Crow
Little Crow

PostSubject: Re: Magick High ~ School for all faeries, monsters, and super-powered freaks   Magick High ~ School for all faeries, monsters, and super-powered freaks - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 2:04 am

((I can see it, what's the problem?))

Ryan sniffed. "Well, looking at how Buck is, I'm nasty as a rat, so just watch out."
Back to top Go down
http://www.canailleblog.com/rayene
Marmalade
Marmalade

PostSubject: Re: Magick High ~ School for all faeries, monsters, and super-powered freaks   Magick High ~ School for all faeries, monsters, and super-powered freaks - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 3:30 pm

(oh, before we couldn't see the picture, but he's fixed it now, so now problem.)

"Right, and I'm not mean, ever." Amethyst sounded sarcastic.
Back to top Go down
Marmalade
Marmalade

PostSubject: Re: Magick High ~ School for all faeries, monsters, and super-powered freaks   Magick High ~ School for all faeries, monsters, and super-powered freaks - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 4:56 pm

(I'm making another charrie~ :D )

Jones SomethingorOther is twelve. He's tall, with pointed ears, leafy hair, and deep forest green eyes. He likes to grin and smile. He's extremely lucky, and everything around him grows/prospers, He's always able to tell what's going on, because the trees tell him. He's part faerie.

Jones had already gone inside, and fumbled with his locker, who was rather nice. "So far, this school is pretty awesome." He grinned brightly.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Magick High ~ School for all faeries, monsters, and super-powered freaks   Magick High ~ School for all faeries, monsters, and super-powered freaks - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Magick High ~ School for all faeries, monsters, and super-powered freaks
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2