Of Some Interest
Welcome back to OSI! Have a great day!

-The OSI crew
Of Some Interest
Welcome back to OSI! Have a great day!

-The OSI crew
Of Some Interest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Talk, write, and chat!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

We're not the good guys anymore ~ an rp

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Marmalade
Marmalade

We're not the good guys anymore ~ an rp - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: We're not the good guys anymore ~ an rp   We're not the good guys anymore ~ an rp - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 3:26 pm

First topic message reminder :

You're an orphan. At a very young age, you were adopted by a group of scientists, who had some very interesting experiments that required children. At first you were innocent, planning different ways to escape, but you now feel different after one experiment. You're angry at the world, for letting them do this to you. A rage you can't control. Sometimes you don't feel angry, sometimes you do. It's like, there's something inside of you, that bursts out when you get upset. This is what you call the beast, or what the scientists call a multiple personality. This is like the experiment rp, but with darker characters and whatnot. (not as child like.) The beast want to break out of here, and wreak havoc. (I hope this gets interesting.)

You have to make two forms for one character, or just join the two, like say what it is for one, then for the beast. (which I think is easier) The real person, and the beast inside, who's them, but not them, in a way. Most beasts are insane, but yours doesn't have to be. Also, I'm using this a bit like the other one I did. You can write a small paragraph about your character instead, just make sure it includes the stuff in the form. No Mary Sue characters.

Form:

Name:
Personality: (It's not needed, but you can do this; instead of making it strong, you can make a loose personality, that's easy to shift. Like, instead of making it detailed, you can just say they're quiet.)
Issues: (everybody has them xD)
Appearance:
Powers: (Not to many, of course.)
Other:

The beast form:

Name:
Appearance:
Issues:
Powers: (The beast's powers are a LOT stronger than the charrie's, but not invincible or anything.)
Other:

(I know 'the beast' sounds stupid, but at least it fits. :\ )
And here's mine. (I'm copying this from my story xD)

Amethyst is Twelve. She recently hit her growth spurt, so she's pretty tall. She has long white braids that almost reached her knees, and her white eyes have no colour in them whatsoever.
Matching her eyes is her pale face, and she wears a loose purple sweater over her pair of dark jeans. She's always bare foot, and her long fingers often nervously clutch onto her long braids, making sure they don't come out.
She can transform into different animals. When her beast comes out, she looks the same, but she prefers taking out her braids.
The beast likes to be called Jinn. She looks the same as Amethyst, but with her hair down, and her nails/toenails painted black. Regardless of always being barefoot, whether walking on cement or glass, her feet never ache, and never get hurt.
Jinn is kinda crazy. She can turn into animals as well, but these are more extreme animals. (example, turns into dog as Amethyst, turns into Wolf as Jinn. Cat as A, Cougar as J, etc) Amethyst can be kind of paranoid, and she hates the colour white. (ironic, since her hair and her eyes are white)

Last edited by Marmalade on Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Ellie
Admin
Admin
Ellie

PostSubject: Re: We're not the good guys anymore ~ an rp   We're not the good guys anymore ~ an rp - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 8:01 am

"He's Daddy," Aurora confirmed miserably.
Back to top Go down
http://mysteriousmagicblog.blogspot.com
Little Crow
Little Crow

PostSubject: Re: We're not the good guys anymore ~ an rp   We're not the good guys anymore ~ an rp - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 8:04 am

Ryan sighed. "I always wanted my dad to be an astronaut." he said.
Back to top Go down
http://www.canailleblog.com/rayene
Ellie
Admin
Admin
Ellie

PostSubject: Re: We're not the good guys anymore ~ an rp   We're not the good guys anymore ~ an rp - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 8:08 am

Aurora sobbed harder.
"She's right, you know," The Doctor said, "about a lot of things. She suffers so much, though. But then, all of you do." He gave a barking laugh. "Follow me."
Back to top Go down
Little Crow
Little Crow

PostSubject: Re: We're not the good guys anymore ~ an rp   We're not the good guys anymore ~ an rp - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 8:11 am

((Ryan sighs a lot, XD))

"Okay." he said, shrugging.
Back to top Go down
http://www.canailleblog.com/rayene
Marmalade
Marmalade

PostSubject: Re: We're not the good guys anymore ~ an rp   We're not the good guys anymore ~ an rp - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 10:28 am

Jinn stood by Aurora. "Wait, why are we going with you? Amethyst isn't here right now, which means I'm in charge of myself, and you're evil. Sure, there is an evil side of Jinn who would love to go back in time and ruin the world, but what's the point? Just cuz you're my dad -"
She stopped in mid sentence, looked at Aurora, then the others. "If he's our dad, doesn't that make us siblings?"

The docter just looked at her, amused. "Figure that out yourself?"

"Anyways, " Jinn resumed. "I do NOT see the point in coming with you! "
Back to top Go down
Ellie
Admin
Admin
Ellie

PostSubject: Re: We're not the good guys anymore ~ an rp   We're not the good guys anymore ~ an rp - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 10:49 am

Aurora looked up at Jinn. "We don't have the same DNA, but yes, we have mind connections. If one person's beast comes out, the others will come out more easily." she took a shuddering breath and stood up slowly. "If we destroy the earth, we'll be free. Sort of."
Back to top Go down
John
Super Mod
Super Mod
John

PostSubject: Re: We're not the good guys anymore ~ an rp   We're not the good guys anymore ~ an rp - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 10:50 am

Ghost was back in control. "I'm staying here." he said. "i don't trust this "Doctor". If he does have mind control powers, he could have just tricked Aurora."
Back to top Go down
Marmalade
Marmalade

PostSubject: Re: We're not the good guys anymore ~ an rp   We're not the good guys anymore ~ an rp - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 10:52 am

"True, Aurora isn't the sort to be easily tricked."
Back to top Go down
Ellie
Admin
Admin
Ellie

PostSubject: Re: We're not the good guys anymore ~ an rp   We're not the good guys anymore ~ an rp - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 10:53 am

Aurora turned to Ghost. "He has mind control, but because of a..." she blushed slightly, "well, because we all have linked minds, it means we have a mind shield. He can control what you can or can't say, but he can't control memories and emotions."
Back to top Go down
John
Super Mod
Super Mod
John

PostSubject: Re: We're not the good guys anymore ~ an rp   We're not the good guys anymore ~ an rp - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 10:54 am

"The fact is, he wants us to destroy the earth. We should be wondering why, and how." Ghost said.
Back to top Go down
Ellie
Admin
Admin
Ellie

PostSubject: Re: We're not the good guys anymore ~ an rp   We're not the good guys anymore ~ an rp - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 10:57 am

"Why would it matter to me?" The Doctor looked amused. "I want you to destroy the Earth because you are not part of it. You are all so, so strong. Stronger than you will ever imagine. And if you destroy the Earth..." he looked at Aurora expectantly.
She sighed. "Our personalities will merge, the beasts will be destroyed and our powers will become more and more powerful."
Back to top Go down
Marmalade
Marmalade

PostSubject: Re: We're not the good guys anymore ~ an rp   We're not the good guys anymore ~ an rp - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 10:59 am

"Woah. Jinn and Amethyst put in a blender at high speed? Why would I want to get rid of me? Being stronger is cool, but still?"
Back to top Go down
John
Super Mod
Super Mod
John

PostSubject: Re: We're not the good guys anymore ~ an rp   We're not the good guys anymore ~ an rp - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 11:00 am

"So, you want to kill billions of innocent people so we can become...stronger?" Ghost asked. Revenant appeared for a second. "Even I think thats extraordinarily evil." A monstrous grin appeared on his face, and he was gone again.
Back to top Go down
Ellie
Admin
Admin
Ellie

PostSubject: Re: We're not the good guys anymore ~ an rp   We're not the good guys anymore ~ an rp - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 11:02 am

"The worst parts of your personalities will blend, and then I will take you away..." The Doctor smirked slightly.
Back to top Go down
Marmalade
Marmalade

PostSubject: Re: We're not the good guys anymore ~ an rp   We're not the good guys anymore ~ an rp - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 11:04 am

"Away where?" Jinn sat on a desk.
Back to top Go down
John
Super Mod
Super Mod
John

PostSubject: Re: We're not the good guys anymore ~ an rp   We're not the good guys anymore ~ an rp - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 11:04 am

"And then what?" Ghost asked. "We're going to destroy more worlds and get more power? To what end?"
Back to top Go down
Ellie
Admin
Admin
Ellie

PostSubject: Re: We're not the good guys anymore ~ an rp   We're not the good guys anymore ~ an rp - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 11:06 am

"Oh, no. I will take you to the stars," he grinned. "You will be able to do anything you want. I will mentor you, and we will never die and never feel pain."
Aurora was in the state of falling into tears again.
Back to top Go down
John
Super Mod
Super Mod
John

PostSubject: Re: We're not the good guys anymore ~ an rp   We're not the good guys anymore ~ an rp - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 11:09 am

"I don't believe you." Ghost stated. "And I won't let my my family be brainwashed by you either." With that, his arm stretched out towards the scientist, his hand becoming huge.
Back to top Go down
Ellie
Admin
Admin
Ellie

PostSubject: Re: We're not the good guys anymore ~ an rp   We're not the good guys anymore ~ an rp - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 11:13 am

"It hurts," Aurora sobbed. "Oh, it all hurts so much."
Back to top Go down
John
Super Mod
Super Mod
John

PostSubject: Re: We're not the good guys anymore ~ an rp   We're not the good guys anymore ~ an rp - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 11:20 am

Ghost grabbed the scientist and smashed him against the wall. "C'mon Aurora!" Ghost called. "You can control it. Just push all the pain out."
"Only I can help her." The scientist said, chuckling.
Back to top Go down
Ellie
Admin
Admin
Ellie

PostSubject: Re: We're not the good guys anymore ~ an rp   We're not the good guys anymore ~ an rp - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 11:23 am

"I can feel so much of it. It's everywhere," Aurora was wailing now.
Back to top Go down
John
Super Mod
Super Mod
John

PostSubject: Re: We're not the good guys anymore ~ an rp   We're not the good guys anymore ~ an rp - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 11:28 am

"It is everywhere," the scientist said. "If you help me destroy earth, all the pain and sadness will be destroyed with it."
"Shut up!" Ghost shouted, throwing him across the room. Ghosts face melted away. Revenant had taken over. Fueled by Ghost's anger, he had one desire. KILL. He changed into a gas. The scientist was walking towards Aurora, seemingly unharmed. Revenant, appeared behind him, both his arms ferocious blades.
Back to top Go down
Ellie
Admin
Admin
Ellie

PostSubject: Re: We're not the good guys anymore ~ an rp   We're not the good guys anymore ~ an rp - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 11:32 am

The Scientist tapped Aurora on the head. "Seeing is dangerous," he muttered, seemingly to himself. Suddenly, there was a huge crash and one of the walls cracked, with tens of armed men coming out and pointing their guns at Reverant. "GET DOWN," one shouted at him, "OR WE SHOOT!"
Back to top Go down
John
Super Mod
Super Mod
John

PostSubject: Re: We're not the good guys anymore ~ an rp   We're not the good guys anymore ~ an rp - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 1:29 pm

Revenant crouched down. Suddenly, he disappeared. One of the men grunted. They were all wearing protective suits. Revenant got into the man's suit and forced him to begin shooting his comrades.
Back to top Go down
Ellie
Admin
Admin
Ellie

PostSubject: Re: We're not the good guys anymore ~ an rp   We're not the good guys anymore ~ an rp - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 1:34 pm

Aurora was being carried away, still sobbing. "Pain...suffering...misery..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We're not the good guys anymore ~ an rp   We're not the good guys anymore ~ an rp - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

We're not the good guys anymore ~ an rp
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next