Of Some Interest
Welcome back to OSI! Have a great day!

-The OSI crew
Of Some Interest
Welcome back to OSI! Have a great day!

-The OSI crew
Of Some Interest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Talk, write, and chat!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

We're not the good guys anymore ~ an rp

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Marmalade
Marmalade

We're not the good guys anymore ~ an rp - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: We're not the good guys anymore ~ an rp   We're not the good guys anymore ~ an rp - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 3:26 pm

First topic message reminder :

You're an orphan. At a very young age, you were adopted by a group of scientists, who had some very interesting experiments that required children. At first you were innocent, planning different ways to escape, but you now feel different after one experiment. You're angry at the world, for letting them do this to you. A rage you can't control. Sometimes you don't feel angry, sometimes you do. It's like, there's something inside of you, that bursts out when you get upset. This is what you call the beast, or what the scientists call a multiple personality. This is like the experiment rp, but with darker characters and whatnot. (not as child like.) The beast want to break out of here, and wreak havoc. (I hope this gets interesting.)

You have to make two forms for one character, or just join the two, like say what it is for one, then for the beast. (which I think is easier) The real person, and the beast inside, who's them, but not them, in a way. Most beasts are insane, but yours doesn't have to be. Also, I'm using this a bit like the other one I did. You can write a small paragraph about your character instead, just make sure it includes the stuff in the form. No Mary Sue characters.

Form:

Name:
Personality: (It's not needed, but you can do this; instead of making it strong, you can make a loose personality, that's easy to shift. Like, instead of making it detailed, you can just say they're quiet.)
Issues: (everybody has them xD)
Appearance:
Powers: (Not to many, of course.)
Other:

The beast form:

Name:
Appearance:
Issues:
Powers: (The beast's powers are a LOT stronger than the charrie's, but not invincible or anything.)
Other:

(I know 'the beast' sounds stupid, but at least it fits. :\ )
And here's mine. (I'm copying this from my story xD)

Amethyst is Twelve. She recently hit her growth spurt, so she's pretty tall. She has long white braids that almost reached her knees, and her white eyes have no colour in them whatsoever.
Matching her eyes is her pale face, and she wears a loose purple sweater over her pair of dark jeans. She's always bare foot, and her long fingers often nervously clutch onto her long braids, making sure they don't come out.
She can transform into different animals. When her beast comes out, she looks the same, but she prefers taking out her braids.
The beast likes to be called Jinn. She looks the same as Amethyst, but with her hair down, and her nails/toenails painted black. Regardless of always being barefoot, whether walking on cement or glass, her feet never ache, and never get hurt.
Jinn is kinda crazy. She can turn into animals as well, but these are more extreme animals. (example, turns into dog as Amethyst, turns into Wolf as Jinn. Cat as A, Cougar as J, etc) Amethyst can be kind of paranoid, and she hates the colour white. (ironic, since her hair and her eyes are white)

Last edited by Marmalade on Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Marmalade
Marmalade

PostSubject: Re: We're not the good guys anymore ~ an rp   We're not the good guys anymore ~ an rp - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 2:05 pm

"Well, you are the closest thing to family we have. Why should we not care about you?"
Back to top Go down
Random_Reenan
Random_Reenan

PostSubject: Re: We're not the good guys anymore ~ an rp   We're not the good guys anymore ~ an rp - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 5:19 pm

"There's no good reason for not caring." Kayla drifted in and joined them.
Back to top Go down
Marmalade
Marmalade

PostSubject: Re: We're not the good guys anymore ~ an rp   We're not the good guys anymore ~ an rp - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 6:13 pm

"See? Kayla cares too. " Amethyst was struck with a sudden thought. "All, or most of the normal us care about each other. That makes me think. Do you think the beasts could actually care about each other too?"
Back to top Go down
Random_Reenan
Random_Reenan

PostSubject: Re: We're not the good guys anymore ~ an rp   We're not the good guys anymore ~ an rp - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 6:50 pm

"K cares, of course. About herself. I guess she'd pretend to care, if she needed something done." Kayla yawned and rubbed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Marmalade
Marmalade

PostSubject: Re: We're not the good guys anymore ~ an rp   We're not the good guys anymore ~ an rp - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 11:48 pm

"I think Jinn might care about the other beasts. I can't know for sure though, cuz she won't let me inside her head. Or my head, to be exact." Amethyst sighed, sipping on a glass of orange juice.
Back to top Go down
John
Super Mod
Super Mod
John

PostSubject: Re: We're not the good guys anymore ~ an rp   We're not the good guys anymore ~ an rp - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 1:45 am

"That's a good question." Ghost said. "I don't think Revanent could care."
Back to top Go down
Random_Reenan
Random_Reenan

PostSubject: Re: We're not the good guys anymore ~ an rp   We're not the good guys anymore ~ an rp - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 4:59 am

"No new plans then, Ghost?" Kayla mumbled with her head in her arms, slumped on the table.
Back to top Go down
Little Crow
Little Crow

PostSubject: Re: We're not the good guys anymore ~ an rp   We're not the good guys anymore ~ an rp - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 8:09 am

Form:

Name: Ryan
Personality: Nervous, timid, always-gets-into-trouble-even-though-he-doesn't-wants-it type of guy.
Issues: Is ALWAYS wet.
Appearance: Kinda skinny, tall, wears glasses, brown hair, blue, or even transparent eyes.
Powers: Can dissolve in water, and turn himself into a moving little pool of water.
Other: Suffers from many kinds of allergies and illnesses such as asthma, etc...

The beast form:

Name: Rocket
Personality: Very harsh and talkative, enjoys making fun of people, based on the theory that he can breathe under water.
Appearance: Same as normal form, only the fact that he has palmed fingers and wings of the type a flying squirrel's, that allow him to fly a little, sprout out of his arm's when he becomes the beast form.
Issues: None.
Powers: Can trap things in water spheres, and spit water on people, even airborne.
Other: Nope.
Back to top Go down
http://www.canailleblog.com/rayene
Ellie
Admin
Admin
Ellie

PostSubject: Re: We're not the good guys anymore ~ an rp   We're not the good guys anymore ~ an rp - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 10:32 am

Aurora sighed. "I know that I'm there, and I can control myself, I just turn into a different personality..." suddenly, the bell rang sharply and everyone stood up and began to shuffle out of the food court.
"Better go."
Back to top Go down
http://mysteriousmagicblog.blogspot.com
Random_Reenan
Random_Reenan

PostSubject: Re: We're not the good guys anymore ~ an rp   We're not the good guys anymore ~ an rp - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 4:50 pm

Kayla stood up and followed her. "I have the same problem, except K is stronger than me..."
Back to top Go down
Little Crow
Little Crow

PostSubject: Re: We're not the good guys anymore ~ an rp   We're not the good guys anymore ~ an rp - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 6:46 am

Ryan entered the food court, just to hear the bell ringing. "Oh, I'm late..." he mumbled. He coughed a little and turned clumsily around. "Pasta gives me constipation, anyway." he thought.
Back to top Go down
http://www.canailleblog.com/rayene
Marmalade
Marmalade

PostSubject: Re: We're not the good guys anymore ~ an rp   We're not the good guys anymore ~ an rp - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 1:41 pm

"Don't worry Ryan. I thought ahead." Amethyst grinned, tossing him a juice box. "One of the only types you're not allergic to."
Back to top Go down
Ellie
Admin
Admin
Ellie

PostSubject: Re: We're not the good guys anymore ~ an rp   We're not the good guys anymore ~ an rp - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 1:52 pm

They shuffled into a long, white room with large desks on. There were books and pens on the desk, and as each child sat in their assigned seat, a large metal clamp kept them in their chair. Aurora didn't sit down.
Back to top Go down
http://mysteriousmagicblog.blogspot.com
Marmalade
Marmalade

PostSubject: Re: We're not the good guys anymore ~ an rp   We're not the good guys anymore ~ an rp - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 3:13 pm

Neither did Amethyst. (xP Can't be the only special one.) But the reason Amethyst didn't was part her, and partly because she was turning into a raven. "I don't know about the rest of you, but I think it's pretty impossible for a bird to hold a pen. I'll pass."
Back to top Go down
Random_Reenan
Random_Reenan

PostSubject: Re: We're not the good guys anymore ~ an rp   We're not the good guys anymore ~ an rp - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 5:57 pm

Kayla crossed her arms. "That's ridiculous." she grumbled, sitting on the desk instead.
Back to top Go down
Marmalade
Marmalade

PostSubject: Re: We're not the good guys anymore ~ an rp   We're not the good guys anymore ~ an rp - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 6:19 pm

"Exactly what I'm saying." Amethyst nodded. "This whole place is RIDICULOUS."
She got a little upset, and turned into Jinn. (you couldn't really tell though, because the only change in the raven's appearance was it's eyes turning purple and it was a little bit bigger)
"Don't tell me, She got upset while she was turned into an animal, right?" Her tone was completely different.
Back to top Go down
Random_Reenan
Random_Reenan

PostSubject: Re: We're not the good guys anymore ~ an rp   We're not the good guys anymore ~ an rp - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 6:24 pm

"Go away, Jinn. Next thing you know, you'll make K wake up and that's the last thing we need." Kayla avoided looking at her.
Back to top Go down
Marmalade
Marmalade

PostSubject: Re: We're not the good guys anymore ~ an rp   We're not the good guys anymore ~ an rp - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 6:31 pm

"I'm not loved? How come everybody here thinks I'm the WIMPY beast?" Jinn whined/cried.
Back to top Go down
Random_Reenan
Random_Reenan

PostSubject: Re: We're not the good guys anymore ~ an rp   We're not the good guys anymore ~ an rp - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 6:32 pm

"You are the wimpy beast." Kayla pointed out.
Back to top Go down
Marmalade
Marmalade

PostSubject: Re: We're not the good guys anymore ~ an rp   We're not the good guys anymore ~ an rp - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 6:36 pm

"No I'm not. Just because I actually have a sense of humour does not make me wimpy! Seriously!" She turned from a raven to a black panther. "I'm Evil, really, I am!"
Back to top Go down
Random_Reenan
Random_Reenan

PostSubject: Re: We're not the good guys anymore ~ an rp   We're not the good guys anymore ~ an rp - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 6:38 pm

"Right. You know that saying you're evil proves that you have to convince them that you are?" Kayla continued.
Back to top Go down
Marmalade
Marmalade

PostSubject: Re: We're not the good guys anymore ~ an rp   We're not the good guys anymore ~ an rp - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 6:40 pm

Jinn glared at her. "Who do I have to eat to get out of here anyways?"
Back to top Go down
Random_Reenan
Random_Reenan

PostSubject: Re: We're not the good guys anymore ~ an rp   We're not the good guys anymore ~ an rp - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 6:42 pm

"Don't get me started. Class is about to start, so hurry up and change back before someone notices." Kayla hissed, getting annoyed, then taking a deep breath. "I'm fine."
Back to top Go down
Marmalade
Marmalade

PostSubject: Re: We're not the good guys anymore ~ an rp   We're not the good guys anymore ~ an rp - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 6:45 pm

Jinn grumbled, but turned back into a human girl. Without braids, I might add.
Back to top Go down
Random_Reenan
Random_Reenan

PostSubject: Re: We're not the good guys anymore ~ an rp   We're not the good guys anymore ~ an rp - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 6:47 pm

The teacher came and took in the scene, then put his books down on his desk and faced the class.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We're not the good guys anymore ~ an rp   We're not the good guys anymore ~ an rp - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

We're not the good guys anymore ~ an rp
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next