Of Some Interest
Welcome back to OSI! Have a great day!

-The OSI crew
Of Some Interest
Welcome back to OSI! Have a great day!

-The OSI crew
Of Some Interest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Talk, write, and chat!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

We're not the good guys anymore ~ an rp

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Marmalade
Marmalade

We're not the good guys anymore ~ an rp - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: We're not the good guys anymore ~ an rp   We're not the good guys anymore ~ an rp - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 3:26 pm

First topic message reminder :

You're an orphan. At a very young age, you were adopted by a group of scientists, who had some very interesting experiments that required children. At first you were innocent, planning different ways to escape, but you now feel different after one experiment. You're angry at the world, for letting them do this to you. A rage you can't control. Sometimes you don't feel angry, sometimes you do. It's like, there's something inside of you, that bursts out when you get upset. This is what you call the beast, or what the scientists call a multiple personality. This is like the experiment rp, but with darker characters and whatnot. (not as child like.) The beast want to break out of here, and wreak havoc. (I hope this gets interesting.)

You have to make two forms for one character, or just join the two, like say what it is for one, then for the beast. (which I think is easier) The real person, and the beast inside, who's them, but not them, in a way. Most beasts are insane, but yours doesn't have to be. Also, I'm using this a bit like the other one I did. You can write a small paragraph about your character instead, just make sure it includes the stuff in the form. No Mary Sue characters.

Form:

Name:
Personality: (It's not needed, but you can do this; instead of making it strong, you can make a loose personality, that's easy to shift. Like, instead of making it detailed, you can just say they're quiet.)
Issues: (everybody has them xD)
Appearance:
Powers: (Not to many, of course.)
Other:

The beast form:

Name:
Appearance:
Issues:
Powers: (The beast's powers are a LOT stronger than the charrie's, but not invincible or anything.)
Other:

(I know 'the beast' sounds stupid, but at least it fits. :\ )
And here's mine. (I'm copying this from my story xD)

Amethyst is Twelve. She recently hit her growth spurt, so she's pretty tall. She has long white braids that almost reached her knees, and her white eyes have no colour in them whatsoever.
Matching her eyes is her pale face, and she wears a loose purple sweater over her pair of dark jeans. She's always bare foot, and her long fingers often nervously clutch onto her long braids, making sure they don't come out.
She can transform into different animals. When her beast comes out, she looks the same, but she prefers taking out her braids.
The beast likes to be called Jinn. She looks the same as Amethyst, but with her hair down, and her nails/toenails painted black. Regardless of always being barefoot, whether walking on cement or glass, her feet never ache, and never get hurt.
Jinn is kinda crazy. She can turn into animals as well, but these are more extreme animals. (example, turns into dog as Amethyst, turns into Wolf as Jinn. Cat as A, Cougar as J, etc) Amethyst can be kind of paranoid, and she hates the colour white. (ironic, since her hair and her eyes are white)

Last edited by Marmalade on Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Random_Reenan
Random_Reenan

PostSubject: Re: We're not the good guys anymore ~ an rp   We're not the good guys anymore ~ an rp - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 11:26 pm

"Don't call me buddy, wimp." K snarled, standing up. "If you're a beast you should know."
Back to top Go down
Marmalade
Marmalade

PostSubject: Re: We're not the good guys anymore ~ an rp   We're not the good guys anymore ~ an rp - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 11:40 pm

Jinn muttered something rude under her breath, and rolled her eyes, then confronted K. "Just because I act like a goof on the outside has nothing to do with the things I can do." Her voice was chilling and evil, unlike, the happy go lucky tone she had used before. She bared fangs. "After all this time, I'm surprised you've forgotten that." She sounded really mean.

(Just saying, but that's the cue as to not treat her like a wimp anymore. xD)
Back to top Go down
Little Crow
Little Crow

PostSubject: Re: We're not the good guys anymore ~ an rp   We're not the good guys anymore ~ an rp - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 1:30 am

All of a sudden, Ryan turned to Rocket. "Okay, nerds, is that a class?" he yelled. "And I'm hungry." he said, spitting on the floor, carving a smiley face in it. "Oh, Mr. 3-eyes, you even have an face on the floor?" he said, looking at his work. "Oh I forgot the eye." he spat again.
Back to top Go down
http://www.canailleblog.com/rayene
Random_Reenan
Random_Reenan

PostSubject: Re: We're not the good guys anymore ~ an rp   We're not the good guys anymore ~ an rp - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 3:35 am

"Oh I haven't forgotten anything." K flashed a smile, then looked down at Ryan. "It's good to be back. It's so frustrating when that innocent little girl is in charge." she said, stretching.
Back to top Go down
John
Super Mod
Super Mod
John

PostSubject: Re: We're not the good guys anymore ~ an rp   We're not the good guys anymore ~ an rp - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 3:55 am

Iris simply laughed. "You think you children scare me?" he asked. Ghost changed into liquid and sprang out of the desk, changing back once he hit the ground. He wanted to be ready in case Iris tried something.

"You alter egos may think your strong, but I have one too, and we're a team." Suddenly, his third eye grew bigger, covering his other eyes.

Cyclops didn't speak. His hands changed into four mechanical claws, and gripped the four students that were standing by the necks, pinning them against the back wall.
Back to top Go down
Random_Reenan
Random_Reenan

PostSubject: Re: We're not the good guys anymore ~ an rp   We're not the good guys anymore ~ an rp - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 4:05 am

K hissed furiously, aiming a kick at one of Iris' eyes and struggling against his grip.
Back to top Go down
Little Crow
Little Crow

PostSubject: Re: We're not the good guys anymore ~ an rp   We're not the good guys anymore ~ an rp - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 6:21 am

"Oooh, they always said it was better to sit down at the orphanage." Rocket grinned. Swiftly jumping out of his seat, his wings sprouted from between his arms and legs and he started zooming around the room, shooting water at Cyclops's eye.

((Sorry I didn't mention it, but when Rocket spits water it goes at the speed of a bullet.))
Back to top Go down
Marmalade
Marmalade

PostSubject: Re: We're not the good guys anymore ~ an rp   We're not the good guys anymore ~ an rp - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 9:23 am

Jinn tried to kick at Cyclops, but thought of a better idea. She started changing rapidly, into different animals. Shark, wolf, tiger, turtle, she finally turned into a python, and started wiggling herself out of his grasp.
Back to top Go down
Ellie
Admin
Admin
Ellie

PostSubject: Re: We're not the good guys anymore ~ an rp   We're not the good guys anymore ~ an rp - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 9:37 am

Aurora awoke to find herself pinned to the wall. She sighed. "Should I pain him?" she asked herself.
Back to top Go down
http://mysteriousmagicblog.blogspot.com
Marmalade
Marmalade

PostSubject: Re: We're not the good guys anymore ~ an rp   We're not the good guys anymore ~ an rp - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 9:40 am

The snake having failed, Jinn was rapidly turning into different animals. "Wakey Wakey, Eggs and Aurora USING HER POWERS."
Back to top Go down
Ellie
Admin
Admin
Ellie

PostSubject: Re: We're not the good guys anymore ~ an rp   We're not the good guys anymore ~ an rp - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 9:46 am

Aurora closed her eyes. She could feel her own pain of her neck crushing into the wall and her chest was heaving, desperate for oxygen. Her head was pounding. She searched deeper into herself, into the beast and human part and found the pain of not ever being able to have friends or family. She had been left alone. The pain of being hated by everyone. The pain of experiments.
Bubbling up the pain until it was screaming inside her, she moved onto the pain of the others. She didn't dare take their emotions...
Aurora opened her eyes and looked straight into the eyes of the Cyclops. Startled, he glanced at her and found that he was suddenly writhing in pain and misery.
Aurora and the others fell to the floor, panting heavily. Tears were running down her face in humiliation and distress. "I hated that. So much." She curled into herself and began to sob.
Back to top Go down
Marmalade
Marmalade

PostSubject: Re: We're not the good guys anymore ~ an rp   We're not the good guys anymore ~ an rp - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 9:53 am

"Hey, It's okay. You did what you had to do. You did good, but can we save the emotional break down for after we escape?" Jinn tried to calm her down. "Let's go."
Back to top Go down
Ellie
Admin
Admin
Ellie

PostSubject: Re: We're not the good guys anymore ~ an rp   We're not the good guys anymore ~ an rp - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 9:55 am

Aurora took a deep breath. "You go. I'll be fine." she collected up a little sadness and sent it out to all of them. "Listen, I'll steal a phone or something and you can have an Insider to let everyone escape, okay?" she burst out crying again. "I don't dare leave."
Back to top Go down
Marmalade
Marmalade

PostSubject: Re: We're not the good guys anymore ~ an rp   We're not the good guys anymore ~ an rp - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 9:58 am

"Let's face it, none of you dare leave." A Scientist sat on the desk, looking at the mess. "It's funny though, how everyone else sits down in place, but none of you do? They're puppets, but you're willing to put up a fight after all this time." He smiled pleasantly.
Back to top Go down
Ellie
Admin
Admin
Ellie

PostSubject: Re: We're not the good guys anymore ~ an rp   We're not the good guys anymore ~ an rp - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 10:01 am

Aurora stared at the man, her eyes red and puffy. "They're not even human," she mumbled. "They're clones of each other - robots, androids. We're the only real ones in here." She resumed her mumbling a little.
Back to top Go down
Marmalade
Marmalade

PostSubject: Re: We're not the good guys anymore ~ an rp   We're not the good guys anymore ~ an rp - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 10:13 am

"Yup, glad you figured that out." The scientist grinned cheerily. "But the truth is, you're not going anywhere. You think we would just let you go? With you the way you are? You beasts would wreck havoc, regardless of being children. "

(kay, we are making a form for the doctor! without a beast)

Name: The Doctor or The Scientist
Personality: Just like The Docter from docter who. He's funny.
Appearance: Tall, handsome, he's stronger than he looks, and he wears the typical scientist apparel.
Powers: not known. we'll make up some awesome ones
Other: he is infinitely awesome, and he knows EVERYTHING about the kids and their beasts. He thinks of the kids as his children, since he adopted them and raised them.
Back to top Go down
John
Super Mod
Super Mod
John

PostSubject: Re: We're not the good guys anymore ~ an rp   We're not the good guys anymore ~ an rp - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 1:00 pm

Revenant was furious. He shot forward, his arm becoming one huge blade. He stabbed Cyclops in the chest. He gasped and went limp. He dropped his body and looked over at the scientist. "And who might you be?" Revenant said to the scientist.
Back to top Go down
Ellie
Admin
Admin
Ellie

PostSubject: Re: We're not the good guys anymore ~ an rp   We're not the good guys anymore ~ an rp - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 1:13 pm

Aurora took another shuddering breath and looked up again. "He's the Doctor. He raised us from embryos. He's an alien." she started sobbing again, the tears going into her lap.
"She's very perceptive," The Doctor commented. "I've been there all through your lives from start to finish. I know she can feel the "colours" of people, and that she hates herself. I know that Ghost thinks of himself as the big brother of you guys. I know that Reverent wants to kill everyone. I know everything about you."
Aurora looked back up, and said in a rasping tone, "I know that one day, he will take us away..." she went back to her miserable sobbing.
Back to top Go down
John
Super Mod
Super Mod
John

PostSubject: Re: We're not the good guys anymore ~ an rp   We're not the good guys anymore ~ an rp - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 2:01 pm

"And you never told us?" Revenant turned on Aurora.
Back to top Go down
Ellie
Admin
Admin
Ellie

PostSubject: Re: We're not the good guys anymore ~ an rp   We're not the good guys anymore ~ an rp - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 2:43 pm

Aurora looked up again. "He has mind control powers. He made me not able to tell you until...until..." she wailed and went back to her lap.
Back to top Go down
Random_Reenan
Random_Reenan

PostSubject: Re: We're not the good guys anymore ~ an rp   We're not the good guys anymore ~ an rp - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 5:56 pm

Kayla woke up on the floor with a start, gasping for breath. "D-doctor...?" she whispered. She winced and coughed hard, doubling up on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Marmalade
Marmalade

PostSubject: Re: We're not the good guys anymore ~ an rp   We're not the good guys anymore ~ an rp - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 8:57 pm

"You're awfully cheerful, regardless of being an evil dude." Jinn tucked a strand of hair behind her ear. "If you're the one who raised us, doesn't that make you our dad?"

He grinned. "Correctomundo, in a way."
Back to top Go down
Random_Reenan
Random_Reenan

PostSubject: Re: We're not the good guys anymore ~ an rp   We're not the good guys anymore ~ an rp - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 9:08 pm

"What's next, you're gonna... put us up... for adoption?" Kayla passed out and woke up again as K.
Back to top Go down
Ellie
Admin
Admin
Ellie

PostSubject: Re: We're not the good guys anymore ~ an rp   We're not the good guys anymore ~ an rp - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 7:13 am

Aurora was still crying in her lap. "No. He's going to take us away to a different place..." she looked up at the Doctor. "He's going to take us to the past, so we can ruin the earth..."
Back to top Go down
Little Crow
Little Crow

PostSubject: Re: We're not the good guys anymore ~ an rp   We're not the good guys anymore ~ an rp - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 7:39 am

Rocket frowned. "Oh darn it, he's back." He landed on one of the desks. The wings disappeared, and Ryan came back. "In your face, rocket!" he yelled to himself, which was a very odd thing for him to do. Then he looked around, and noticed the fact the he was on a desk. He got off it, and looked at the scientist. "You're Daddy?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We're not the good guys anymore ~ an rp   We're not the good guys anymore ~ an rp - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

We're not the good guys anymore ~ an rp
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next