Of Some Interest
Welcome back to OSI! Have a great day!

-The OSI crew
Of Some Interest
Welcome back to OSI! Have a great day!

-The OSI crew
Of Some Interest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Talk, write, and chat!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

We're not the good guys anymore ~ an rp

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Marmalade
Marmalade

We're not the good guys anymore ~ an rp - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: We're not the good guys anymore ~ an rp   We're not the good guys anymore ~ an rp - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 3:26 pm

First topic message reminder :

You're an orphan. At a very young age, you were adopted by a group of scientists, who had some very interesting experiments that required children. At first you were innocent, planning different ways to escape, but you now feel different after one experiment. You're angry at the world, for letting them do this to you. A rage you can't control. Sometimes you don't feel angry, sometimes you do. It's like, there's something inside of you, that bursts out when you get upset. This is what you call the beast, or what the scientists call a multiple personality. This is like the experiment rp, but with darker characters and whatnot. (not as child like.) The beast want to break out of here, and wreak havoc. (I hope this gets interesting.)

You have to make two forms for one character, or just join the two, like say what it is for one, then for the beast. (which I think is easier) The real person, and the beast inside, who's them, but not them, in a way. Most beasts are insane, but yours doesn't have to be. Also, I'm using this a bit like the other one I did. You can write a small paragraph about your character instead, just make sure it includes the stuff in the form. No Mary Sue characters.

Form:

Name:
Personality: (It's not needed, but you can do this; instead of making it strong, you can make a loose personality, that's easy to shift. Like, instead of making it detailed, you can just say they're quiet.)
Issues: (everybody has them xD)
Appearance:
Powers: (Not to many, of course.)
Other:

The beast form:

Name:
Appearance:
Issues:
Powers: (The beast's powers are a LOT stronger than the charrie's, but not invincible or anything.)
Other:

(I know 'the beast' sounds stupid, but at least it fits. :\ )
And here's mine. (I'm copying this from my story xD)

Amethyst is Twelve. She recently hit her growth spurt, so she's pretty tall. She has long white braids that almost reached her knees, and her white eyes have no colour in them whatsoever.
Matching her eyes is her pale face, and she wears a loose purple sweater over her pair of dark jeans. She's always bare foot, and her long fingers often nervously clutch onto her long braids, making sure they don't come out.
She can transform into different animals. When her beast comes out, she looks the same, but she prefers taking out her braids.
The beast likes to be called Jinn. She looks the same as Amethyst, but with her hair down, and her nails/toenails painted black. Regardless of always being barefoot, whether walking on cement or glass, her feet never ache, and never get hurt.
Jinn is kinda crazy. She can turn into animals as well, but these are more extreme animals. (example, turns into dog as Amethyst, turns into Wolf as Jinn. Cat as A, Cougar as J, etc) Amethyst can be kind of paranoid, and she hates the colour white. (ironic, since her hair and her eyes are white)

Last edited by Marmalade on Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Ellie
Admin
Admin
Ellie

PostSubject: Re: We're not the good guys anymore ~ an rp   We're not the good guys anymore ~ an rp - Page 7 EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 1:30 pm

(Lolol neither did I. xD Basically, he's unfreezing you but making you unable to escape the bracelet. xP)
Back to top Go down
http://mysteriousmagicblog.blogspot.com
John
Super Mod
Super Mod
John

PostSubject: Re: We're not the good guys anymore ~ an rp   We're not the good guys anymore ~ an rp - Page 7 EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 1:36 pm

(Ok...)

Ghost gasped as a single wave of intense heat shot through him, completely defrosting him.
Back to top Go down
Ellie
Admin
Admin
Ellie

PostSubject: Re: We're not the good guys anymore ~ an rp   We're not the good guys anymore ~ an rp - Page 7 EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 1:46 pm

Aurora nodded at the Doctor. "Ghost, you alright?"
Back to top Go down
John
Super Mod
Super Mod
John

PostSubject: Re: We're not the good guys anymore ~ an rp   We're not the good guys anymore ~ an rp - Page 7 EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 1:47 pm

"I've been better." Ghost grumbled.

(NEW RP IDEA! CHECK IT OUT!!)
Back to top Go down
Ellie
Admin
Admin
Ellie

PostSubject: Re: We're not the good guys anymore ~ an rp   We're not the good guys anymore ~ an rp - Page 7 EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 1:55 pm

(I SAWED I DID)

Aurora sighed then sat back down.
The Doctor looked smug. "Are you coming with me now?"
Back to top Go down
John
Super Mod
Super Mod
John

PostSubject: Re: We're not the good guys anymore ~ an rp   We're not the good guys anymore ~ an rp - Page 7 EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 2:00 pm

(The scientist.)

"No chance in hell." Ghost grunted.
Back to top Go down
Random_Reenan
Random_Reenan

PostSubject: Re: We're not the good guys anymore ~ an rp   We're not the good guys anymore ~ an rp - Page 7 EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 4:16 pm

"Are you really that naive to think we would even consider it?" K tutted.
Back to top Go down
Marmalade
Marmalade

PostSubject: Re: We're not the good guys anymore ~ an rp   We're not the good guys anymore ~ an rp - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 11:15 am

"Come with him where?" Amethyst asked, sitting up.
Back to top Go down
Ellie
Admin
Admin
Ellie

PostSubject: Re: We're not the good guys anymore ~ an rp   We're not the good guys anymore ~ an rp - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 11:20 am

"The Future. The Past. I don't know any more." Aurora promptly began to cry again.
"Unless you come with me, she'll burn up," The Scientist shrugged nonchalantly.
Back to top Go down
Marmalade
Marmalade

PostSubject: Re: We're not the good guys anymore ~ an rp   We're not the good guys anymore ~ an rp - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 11:28 am

Amethyst looked at The scientist. "He may be evil, but I just woke up, I have NO idea on what's going on, and I don't want Aurora to burn up."
Back to top Go down
John
Super Mod
Super Mod
John

PostSubject: Re: We're not the good guys anymore ~ an rp   We're not the good guys anymore ~ an rp - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 11:47 am

"You *******!" Ghost shouted. (He couldn't say what he wanted to say :P) His face melted away and Revenant emerged. "I'll rip your head off, you coward!" he hissed.
Back to top Go down
Marmalade
Marmalade

PostSubject: Re: We're not the good guys anymore ~ an rp   We're not the good guys anymore ~ an rp - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 11:49 am

(wait, is he yelling at me, or the scientist? xP)
Back to top Go down
John
Super Mod
Super Mod
John

PostSubject: Re: We're not the good guys anymore ~ an rp   We're not the good guys anymore ~ an rp - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 11:54 am

(Scientist :P)
Back to top Go down
Marmalade
Marmalade

PostSubject: Re: We're not the good guys anymore ~ an rp   We're not the good guys anymore ~ an rp - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 11:56 am

(xD Okay, good.)

Amethyst just rolled her eyes. "Aurora, what should we do?"
Back to top Go down
Ellie
Admin
Admin
Ellie

PostSubject: Re: We're not the good guys anymore ~ an rp   We're not the good guys anymore ~ an rp - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 11:56 am

(Scientist. xD)

Aurora hugged her knees. "It all hurts. So much. Too much. I can't stop anything any more."
Back to top Go down
Marmalade
Marmalade

PostSubject: Re: We're not the good guys anymore ~ an rp   We're not the good guys anymore ~ an rp - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 12:00 pm

Amethyst knelt by her. "If I have to go to help her, I will."
Back to top Go down
Random_Reenan
Random_Reenan

PostSubject: Re: We're not the good guys anymore ~ an rp   We're not the good guys anymore ~ an rp - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 12:12 am

K stood there tapping her foot impatiently. "Annoying little nitwit." she muttered, going unconscious then waking up a couple of seconds later and running to Aurora. "It's against K's nature to help others." Kayla explained guiltily.
(She's conscious when K is awake, so they can argue)
Back to top Go down
Ellie
Admin
Admin
Ellie

PostSubject: Re: We're not the good guys anymore ~ an rp   We're not the good guys anymore ~ an rp - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 12:16 pm

Aurora cried more. "I'm sorry," she burst out. "So, so, sorry..."
Back to top Go down
Marmalade
Marmalade

PostSubject: Re: We're not the good guys anymore ~ an rp   We're not the good guys anymore ~ an rp - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 3:38 pm

"It's okay. We'll make it stop." Amethyst hugged Aurora. "What about K helping herself? She realizes that not going would probably end up bad for herself as well, right?" She asked Kayla.
Back to top Go down
Random_Reenan
Random_Reenan

PostSubject: Re: We're not the good guys anymore ~ an rp   We're not the good guys anymore ~ an rp - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 11:46 pm

"She's stubborn and witty. She thinks she can figure a way out." Kayla said apologetically. "That's why I keep changing, because she thinks she knows best."
Back to top Go down
Marmalade
Marmalade

PostSubject: Re: We're not the good guys anymore ~ an rp   We're not the good guys anymore ~ an rp - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 11:06 pm

"Psh. Beasts, they think they know everything." Inside Amethyst's head, Jinn complained, "That's CUZ WE DO." Making Amethyst roll her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Little Crow
Little Crow

PostSubject: Re: We're not the good guys anymore ~ an rp   We're not the good guys anymore ~ an rp - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 7:49 am

((XD My charrie's just standing there, calm and quiet, watching everybody arguing, shouting and crying, and *******ing the scientist. :P))

Ryan mumbled to himself. "Listen, Rock, you dim-witted Beast, just come back, I don't have the courage to join the arguing club." Rocket was awake, deep inside Ryan, but for some reason he didn't want to get out.
Back to top Go down
http://www.canailleblog.com/rayene
John
Super Mod
Super Mod
John

PostSubject: Re: We're not the good guys anymore ~ an rp   We're not the good guys anymore ~ an rp - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 10:44 am

Ghost cried out suddenly. A huge lump had appeared on his neck. The lump grew, and turned into a head. A featureless head. It kept growing and stretching until a torso had emerged as well. Then, Revenant pulled himself out. Ghost blacked out. Revenant was almost foaming at the mouth. He wasn't thinking. He lunged at the scientist.
Back to top Go down
Marmalade
Marmalade

PostSubject: Re: We're not the good guys anymore ~ an rp   We're not the good guys anymore ~ an rp - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 11:09 am

The scientist clicked a button, making everybody freeze in place. "There, that's more peaceful now, isn't it? You guys REALLY need to cool down. How about some ice-cream?"
Back to top Go down
Random_Reenan
Random_Reenan

PostSubject: Re: We're not the good guys anymore ~ an rp   We're not the good guys anymore ~ an rp - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 1:50 pm

"Did you do that?" Kayla exclaimed, looking towards Revenant and Ghost.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We're not the good guys anymore ~ an rp   We're not the good guys anymore ~ an rp - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

We're not the good guys anymore ~ an rp
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next